Reviews for Mimi's Black Rose
Derp chapter 18 . 8/25
Read the last chapter, and I'm legitemately crying my eyes out. This was amazing! (BUT PAINFUL WHY)
It is beautifully a mature style of becoming too dramatic nor with a "fairy tale" kind of has a nice story line making one smile and cry at the same time and that is really hard for an author to done. :)
Why? Why would you do this to me? I threw my phone across the room and almost snapped it in half. I was crying so hard I literally had to put my phone down. That was or of the best, most tragic fanfictions I have ever read. I loved it. It made me smile and cry at the same time. My heart is in pain right now. How could you do this to me? I'm going to go cry over Dramione now for another thirty minutes and then go eat food. That will probably help. Anyway I just wanted to say I loved and hated this story - I hated it because you made her die. But hey, what can I say? I know once you start writing its out of your hands and you just go with the flow. Dramione forever and ever 3
ChloeJK chapter 18 . 7/4
This is what one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on this website. Thank you so much for taking the time to craft this tale, it was truly wonderful.
emma chapter 17 . 6/29
Damn it im crying. Beautiful end!
Marvel Witch of Storybrook chapter 18 . 6/24
now I don't know if you still look at these comments since you posted this story in 2010. but if you do I wanted to let you know that's was the most incredible, well thought out story I have ever read. I am currently sitting in bed reading this story, and i have never cried so much when reading a story, book, or movie now that I think about it. I applaud your brilliance as the words of Hermione's will touched by heart so deeply. thank you so much for that wonderful story! Thank you so much as it has changed by outlook on life. thank you for reiterating that the small things in life that make this life worth meaning.
MacKinTosh18 chapter 17 . 6/16
I'm crying, thank you for making a truly inspiring dramione fanfic. I loved it dearly.
Lol the start of a relationship hehe
Be your own inspiration chapter 18 . 5/19
Why would you do that to me. I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm staying up and now I can't stop crying. You are a very talented writer, but you broke my heart.
foreverweird2611 chapter 18 . 5/18
Far Out, I cried a lot. N my tears wouldn't stop omg, this is one of the saddest stories I've ever read.
sexy slytherin chapter 1 . 5/8
stupid story
Aleeyah chapter 18 . 4/29
Author, thank you for making such a wonderful story! Even though you made me cry my heart out, I feel proud of you. This is a very inspirational story, I can relate to what hermione is going through, except for finding a love of my life. We almost have the same illness but mine is in my kidneys and it is not leukemia. I really can't find the words to describe the feelings. Thank you so much and i am very happy to say that you are the best author! keep it up!
Molliee chapter 18 . 4/26
This has actually killed me, I've never cried so much over a story. My heart actually went out to every character. Beautifully written, definitely a read again!
xxdramioneloverx chapter 18 . 4/15
xxSammyxx
this has reduced me to tears, if you are reading this thank-you. the story is absolutely amazing I won't ever forget it, it will remain in my heart forever. you should be a famous author. The story has a clear meaning that everyone should realise

xxdramioneloverx
nk01 chapter 17 . 4/12
So sad why is there no happt ending :(
Honestly i cried