Reviews for Mimi's Black Rose
You made me cry so hard but I had to go into the bathroom because my family would have laughed at me for crying over a fictional character
margaret chapter 17 . 11/12
I cried when I read the epilogue. Thank you for writing this story.
fldancer94 chapter 17 . 11/10
Omg you are evil. This was heartbreaking but so good!
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 17 . 11/2
Dear xxSammySabotagexx,
You have done something that hasn't happened with me in a long long while. You made me cry over fictional characters, not just a tear here and there, i was genuinely sobbing throughout the fic hiccuping in certain parts. This is a beautiful piece of fiction and I love you to bit for making it.
I love how you had the characters mature through Hermione's illness. I love how you made Poppy and Minerva important characters, who stood by Hermione. You kept Narcissa realistic, which was very nice to see. I really liked the various Sequels you've written to this too. The Ginny/Hermione one is a favorite. May God bless you for your effort and may something wonderful happen for you. I shall recommend this fic to all fellow Dramione fans.

AliceMalefoy chapter 18 . 10/18
I'm a wreck. I rarely cry over a fanfiction but the way you wrote it and all, it just felt right you know ? And now I have tears all over my face and I'm red and that's really unattractive ! Congrats for making me feel something like this. Your story was beautiful. Thank you, too. It's been a long time since I read a sad story without regretting it afterwards.
With love,

charmyxrose chapter 18 . 9/19
What am emotional story! I cried reading every chapter. Every single chapter. I have tears in my eyes as I type this. It was so heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful story.
I fell in love with this story and I had hope for some kind of miracle in the end, but instead j get tears, a runny nose, and a broken heart. I absolutely bawled my eyes out when Percy read Hermiones gift to Draco. Why you do this? I've read Faults in our Stars and I didn't even cry. But this, this wonderful heart crushing fanfic, has me crying my eyes out as if I personally knew Hermione and it killed me to know she died. I hope you become a real author and share your tear jerking stories with everyone.
Derp chapter 18 . 8/25
Read the last chapter, and I'm legitemately crying my eyes out. This was amazing! (BUT PAINFUL WHY)
It is beautifully a mature style of becoming too dramatic nor with a "fairy tale" kind of has a nice story line making one smile and cry at the same time and that is really hard for an author to done. :)
Why? Why would you do this to me? I threw my phone across the room and almost snapped it in half. I was crying so hard I literally had to put my phone down. That was or of the best, most tragic fanfictions I have ever read. I loved it. It made me smile and cry at the same time. My heart is in pain right now. How could you do this to me? I'm going to go cry over Dramione now for another thirty minutes and then go eat food. That will probably help. Anyway I just wanted to say I loved and hated this story - I hated it because you made her die. But hey, what can I say? I know once you start writing its out of your hands and you just go with the flow. Dramione forever and ever 3
ChloeJK chapter 18 . 7/4
This is what one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on this website. Thank you so much for taking the time to craft this tale, it was truly wonderful.
emma chapter 17 . 6/29
Damn it im crying. Beautiful end!
Marvel Witch of Storybrook chapter 18 . 6/24
now I don't know if you still look at these comments since you posted this story in 2010. but if you do I wanted to let you know that's was the most incredible, well thought out story I have ever read. I am currently sitting in bed reading this story, and i have never cried so much when reading a story, book, or movie now that I think about it. I applaud your brilliance as the words of Hermione's will touched by heart so deeply. thank you so much for that wonderful story! Thank you so much as it has changed by outlook on life. thank you for reiterating that the small things in life that make this life worth meaning.
MacKinTosh18 chapter 17 . 6/16
I'm crying, thank you for making a truly inspiring dramione fanfic. I loved it dearly.
Lol the start of a relationship hehe