Reviews for Secret Agent Man
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Woah, why didn't I ever see this before?! I love Chaseshipping, and this is really something else! :D I like the setting and the characters. Very good!
dragonskales chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Haha, funny and riveting. Go you!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
!1 MY BRAIN IS DIRECTLY WIRED TO FANGIRL MODE! AH, SO SO SO CUUUUTE! I have recently gotten into Chaseshipping, after discovering it was ACTUALLY a pairing! Who woulda thunk? Hha, this story was freaing amazing! I loved it, the concept was so cool! And it made me squea so much near the end. Espeicially when Tristan showed up at the apartment. Oh gawd, I may have a heart attack from all the squea's I've been squea-ing. Lol, continue to write, you're a GREAT author! Lovez!

Lady Lilac
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wonderful. Just wonderful, that's all I can say. "Cheesy spy story" indeed...
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Cheesy spy fic? Are you kidding me? This story was so much fun to read I'm completely upset that I had to wait this long to just review it, but I'm kinda glad as re-reading the tale once again I was able to revel in the good times these two had.

Giving them completely different backgrounds to the series was a great call on your behalf as it gave everyone, reader and author, a clean slate to work with in character profiling. You played well with this pairing, and despite the classic "yaoi" theme most people mentally drift towards when they get two male pairings, esp a pair like Tristan and Duke, you always find a way to keep the relationship quite mutual and STILL slip in some shounen-ai goodness for all those fangirls out there :D

Great scene description, very fun plot, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. One to definitely take you to the APEX of the competition this time! Keep it up, wonderful job as always.

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Yeah! It was super entertaining, while having the depth of a good story! It was thrilling reading this!

The don't ask, don't tell plot device was super effective. Awesome!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Dblplus,

Psh, cheesy spy story...those are the best! xD I LOVED this, I thought it was great! And for you to put out two FANTASTIC stories on the same day, your time management skillz are so intense! xD But this flowed so well, and you kept us in suspense the entire time. Most impressive of all, to me, is that you made it work. I didn't question any of it as a reader, but I found all of the characters so endearing (even creepy ol' Pegasus) and the plot is super well-thought out as well. It gets five gold stars from me!

Jess
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I really like the plot, and strangely enough you made me like the pairing. The whole thing was really well written, summary was great and characterization seemed fine. Nice work; good luck!
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was so much fun. I mean, you managed to add little lines like "the radio played songs that weren't terrible," and things like that, which balances the seriousness and not-so seriousness. That's a lot like the characters themselves and you've expressed that. And the sarcasm was great too. That really put a smile on my face. I loved it.
adele4 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Great story! I love how vivid and real the environment feels all the time, and I love how you wrote Tristan and Duke!