Reviews for White Gloves, Black Hair, and A Dream
nadeshikofan chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Tina: -hits desk with head- How could I NOT notice what Roy was saying when I used that method for writing my stories! (Future FMA ROYAI fanfics at that, plus one Soul Eater SoMa fanfic xD) I. AM. An. IDIOT...

Vivian: So the idiot finally admits it.

Melody: -whacks Vivian with a violin case- be nice! And I'm glad that someone used a name code to express their feelings, I love things like that

Chrissy: I agree with Melody, but I admit, I didn't notice the message until Roy mentioned Yoki, I looked back before continuing the story and was confused by the no 'O', unlike Tina, I noticed before I finished reading.
fanservice-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I have read this fanfic like three times and wasn't until I read you after-comment that I realized what Riza meant by "You forgot the O". Cute non-the-less!
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very good

I noticed that pattern right away... Though I was kinda like "...wait...where's that 'O'?"

Really nice story...and a cut eway to tell her he loves her without making it obvious for anyone but her

I hope he'll become Fuhrer in not time
adelaidemiller chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I didn't pick up on the spelling thing at all until I read your a/n at the end. But it is a cute idea.
Triannakumira chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ha ha. Forgetting the "O" is kind of typical of Roy, don't ya think? (Obviously you think so, or else you wouldn't have written it...*Facepalm*) Sorry, I suck at reviews.

However, this and your other one-shots (The ones I've read) always seem spectacular to me. You stay in character, while keeping things in context... yadda, yadda, I'm sure you've heard it all before.

Anyways, keep writing! I look forward to seeing your stuff in the future!
Rojas Walrus chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Okay, so I was snooping around your profile, like the little stalker that the internet makes us all, and I made a few interesting discoveries (Hey! She the girl who spelled Riza's name wrong!)and I must say that I like this fic. I think that you could have explained what was going n inside the fic, rather than having to outside of it, but other than that it was really... cute (dare I use that awful word). Anyway, I don't think my reply got to you, because was being mentally deficient (since apparently we aren't allowed to say "retarded" anymore) but I did write one, and it was leangthy, and I'm not writ it again, lol. lol. LOL.
Lain-san chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
yey! good ]

one of the most creative confessions i've ever seen xD

liked it
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aw, cute
Arexu chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow The fic is exactly what I've been looking for!

Roy and Riza are my fav couple in the FMA. I believe in their relationship. It's not exposed, not spelled out, subtle, which makes it so natural. I think it's not easy to write a romance around them without OOCness and exgaggeration. You did a good job adding a romantic touch while keeping the mood and the characters as they are.

Of course, I admired Roy's little riddle )
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
ooh, that's smart! I honestly didn't think of that, nor did I notice until you pointed that out!