Reviews for Save by being his Daughter
Good, she finally stood up for herself and what she means :D
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Who is that at the end?
animal lover13 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been about a year since youast updated but I hope pure able to soon.

Keep writing
Fandomhope chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Plz update
katelaina1717 chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Story sounds intresting yet don't like how Harry became totally different in personality too, it's one thing for a physical change but what made him so special was his soul and personality which I found nothing wrong with plus he was gorgeous if you ask me. Draco on the other hand was cowardly and arrogant never thinking of others. But I still have hope for this fic. Please don't take my words as a flame I simply voiced my opinions.
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
CaBuckeye chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Brava Saphira! About Bloody time. Pureblood girls play quiddich at Hogwarts. Privacy fences in back yards allow for all types of activities to remain "unseen". If Saphira cannot use her garden as she sees fit, well then, who can? Anyway, does not the chain of command go Lord V, Lady Saphira, others? Saphira needs to remember that.
CaBuckeye chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
I don't suppose that it will be possible for Saphira to "grow a pair" in regards to her relationship with Narcissa; after all, Narcissa is being rather presumptuous and authoritarian in her dealings with Saphira. It will be interesting to see what the Dark Lord's reaction will be in finding our that his heiress is being groomed specifically for Malfoy needs rather than for Slytherin needs...
belladu57 chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Very good
lilmisadiva chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
she still has a fire spirit
sharonpijl chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
your story is very interesting, and i can't wait to read more! :)
megipegi chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I like the concept of your story. Thank you for the update.
Flying Chrissy chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Cool update! Look forward reading the next update.
misteeirene chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
This is different ,,, I like it!
Johanni93 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
YES! I'm so happy to see an update!
I feel sad for Saphira... wonder how long she can keep up with all those expectations. Oh and I'm certainly curious if/when she'll find out who her mother is.
Poor Draco indeed, by the way. Couldn't help but snicker at that :D
Thanks for this great chapter! Can't wait to read more :)
Cheers!