Reviews for Safe by being his Daughter
Singard chapter 15 . 1/8
This is a great story and I cannot wait for more chapters.
pascale.charette chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
brilliant... the Lady Malfoy forgot to explain this part. lol. I wonder who will be explaining this little tidbit.P
hp chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
she doesnt know! She is having a period
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
This is brilliant. Please continue!
Ada1229 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Yes Sev losing a friend is horrible. Loosing them all at the same time is probablly just the worst experience one could ever go through. I know loosing my best friend made me feel like a kicked puppy 5 times over. even more then 5 years later I still want to burst into tears over it. I just remember it being the very worst experience of my short life, so I imagine knowing all your friends died in the same day makes you feel all that much worse
ClaireRiley chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
Great idea for a story but too slow moving
Azera-v chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
Meant to review when I got the notice of a new chapter, but ended up in the hospital instead. Thrilled to see another chapter, really enjoy your story.
Rafiz Sterna chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
This is really interesting and strange story. I enjoy and confuse how can this story become. You capable make voldemort, harry, and snape have new character but doesn't tell ooc, actually that's good.
At this point, i am still don't know what plot and problem will you present. I will waiting.
Ps. I'm sorry for lack of my english. Still learning how to use appropriate.
Toraach chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
So no Draco and Saphira :D

I'm a fan of Narcissa in general, and sad that you made her shallow.

That's a great fun with Bella as a mum :) Good idea!

Poor Saphira in the last scene. Bella should find her, that will be even funnier.

For me that will be nice to see Saphira/Rabastan. To be honest, he isn't a popular character and that can be very original. Of course he is from a rich, old, pureblood family :)

The best part of the story for me is how Rodolphus started to tame Bella. She really needs some reason. To tell her "do something with your hair" just briliant :)
LadySandy chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
please please please update. You left at which a clifhanger. It is killing me
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2017
Just found this story yesterday and am already caught up. This is a good story with a few errors here and there, but overall a great read. I can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
this is soooooooooooooooooo goooood
Sebine chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
my god your grammar is horrid
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2017
Lol. She started her period.
hotcat chapter 15 . 5/9/2017
can't wait for more. great