Reviews for Would You?
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 14 . 1/5
That made me cry. Nothing makes me cry. I didn't cry at "The Fault in Our Stars", and I cried at this. Amazing job.
JaeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Loved this story! It was awesome!
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Love this .
But the last three chapters were sad they made my cry .
sweetandspice chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Oh,my goodness this story was so beatiful. I loves it so much. the best ive read in a while. Just wow writing plz.
melissa.maier.902 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
WOW! I've been crying for the last few chapters and I cursed you for the Lance chapter but... really just wow amazing story... thank you for writing it!

Hugs
I cant stop cry!
Bellatokio chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You can't do it!

pleeease dont kill him again!
Bellatokio chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
OOOOWWWNNN!
Puck's mom is the best!

loved this chapter!
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm crying likea baby right now,ok?

I really hope there's a happy ending in this fic!
LokiFenrir chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
You know..I actually cry when Noah die... Reading this is like one of those dramas that I hate to watch because it makes me cry every time but I love it. To write something that makes me feels incredibly emotional and make me wants to kill you at the same time for making emotional, you are one of the best writers ever. Tell me you're an author because I would totally read your books. Yes, the story is that good. Thanks for writing and sharing this story. _
CynApp chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I sooo glad you wrote a happy ending for Puck & Kurt.
I just have to say that this is the greatest death!fanfiction I have ever read. The way you depicted Puck's grief was well done. I could totally connect with him, especially the funeral scenes for both Puck and Kurt. It made me cry so much. Anyway, thanks for sharing your work! -
Angelgirld16 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Really great story, I am so happy that you put a happy ending to it because I was crying so much on chapter 13 and 14. Just completely broke my heart but the alternate ending made me happy again :)
DameDitta chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
that was really fucking sad, like im emotionally distressed from this

can't write much more, too busy crying
DameDitta chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
had tears in my eyes the whole chapter but the end bit killed me, sobbed like a bitch
EnchantingNightmares chapter 14 . 1/10/2013