Reviews for Eight Valentines
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute XD
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aaawww! Brilliant story!
hokagegodessarya chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
lol, this was cute. i like:P

~arya minato and itachi
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was amzing I was very confused there for a while
kasssumi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wah! I didn't see it coming! I mean, I now it was ingredients, but... pregnat! :D
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwwww! yay for harry and sev
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awwww! That was awesome! I loved this story too! You keep getting better and better...:)
WalkingFingers chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
aw! that is way more romantic than pregnancy test now. ew...oh well, when ya got to know. you got to know.

So, while i know how irradiating it is for us readers to always ask for a expansion of a story. Yet, we reader never add anything. So i am going to attempt to add more to this review and add a lot more of a whine!

So, here it goes: This story is very original. I love it, which is why it is my favorite stories and i need more favorite stories! Hey, plus this has so much cuteness to just stop! Think of the children![well readers not children..eh.] So maybe another story will emerge from it about Harry's pregnant? or Severus and Harry's future? I know it has been done a hundred of times but a lot of them are just too cute.

So is this story in the vote?

please?

cherry?
missisaac chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
:O wow that was a shocker didnt expect that wow well done :)
Waybackintheday chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
lol, not much of an mpreg fan, but I really liked this one! :D :D it was cute,... in an icky sort of romantic way!
Annie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
UGH. Wasn't expecting mpreg.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Sweet...in a gross kinda way. It suits them.
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2010