Reviews for Eight Valentines
hokagegodessarya chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
lol, this was cute. i like:P

~arya minato and itachi
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was amzing I was very confused there for a while
kasssumi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wah! I didn't see it coming! I mean, I now it was ingredients, but... pregnat! :D
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwwww! yay for harry and sev
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awwww! That was awesome! I loved this story too! You keep getting better and better...:)
WalkingFingers chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
aw! that is way more romantic than pregnancy test now. ew...oh well, when ya got to know. you got to know.

So, while i know how irradiating it is for us readers to always ask for a expansion of a story. Yet, we reader never add anything. So i am going to attempt to add more to this review and add a lot more of a whine!

So, here it goes: This story is very original. I love it, which is why it is my favorite stories and i need more favorite stories! Hey, plus this has so much cuteness to just stop! Think of the children![well readers not] So maybe another story will emerge from it about Harry's pregnant? or Severus and Harry's future? I know it has been done a hundred of times but a lot of them are just too cute.

So is this story in the vote?

missisaac chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
:O wow that was a shocker didnt expect that wow well done :)
OllyO111 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
lol, not much of an mpreg fan, but I really liked this one! :D :D it was cute,... in an icky sort of romantic way!
Annie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
UGH. Wasn't expecting mpreg.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010 a gross kinda way. It suits them.
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
delightful story. Very sweet
Whispering Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love it! Very unique! WG13
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love it!
This is great!
nosyrosie16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
LOVE IT! I had my suspicions at first but at the end you put them all at ease. Wonderful story. Are you going to be doing anymore like these? They are absolutely amazing and I love them.
amainage chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aww how cute. I didn't expect the ending. Thought Hary was done for lol. Thanx for sharing
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »