Reviews for Unhinged
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
hmm. kyle. no. stop.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
That was awesome! I'm most curious why Kyle WANTED to kill anyone at all. Kenny did say he told him to kill him to make him feel better and Kyle seemed very shocked at the very idea of killing Stan. Hmmm, he's obviously older and unstable and possibly escaped a mental institution and Kenny's spirit is following him (?) or is it actually Kenny following him around (kinda doubt it due to some of the stuff said).

I enjoyed this very much, love the whimsicalness of it, though I'd love to see an outsider's view of it, too. Maybe Stan trying to help until his last moments?! Ahh, the TRAGEDY! Awesome story!
The QAS chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I enjoyed this very much and although I realize much of it is intentionally vague, I would enjoy a summary. Although I think I got most of it figured our. (I normally have PMs turned off, but I can turn it on until you reply.) for some reason I've been obsessed with Sourh Park horror fanfics. I love your style of writing; it's creepy and captivating!
Cielenny chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
all of my what. is he on LSD or nyquil lmfao.
notactive616 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I'm so confused... It was really well written I'm just really REALLY confused...
witchofdanight1316 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Im so confused...summery?
rib chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I wanna know. I know I want to know. But I don't really want to know, you know? 'Cause then I wouldn't not know.
Would it be more awesome with or without the explanation? (In your personal opinion.) :\
R.
Ahxis chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm not going to lie. That confused the crap out of me...

But it kind of made a bit more sense towards the end...Parts of it. XD I really gotta know. Why'd he kill em? Kenny kept saying that Kyle was relapsing, but what was he talking about? What made him want to kill everyone in the first place? And then there's that thing with Ike and Timothy..

I really want to understand this story a bit better..it was amazing, and I absolutly loved it. The imagery that was created here was amazing.. I kind of got chills though when you mentioned the part about Kyle unzipping Kenny's parka and.. Well, yeah. It was just wonderfully written

.. And I'm going to stop rambling now in a review. All in all? I REALLY loved this! I'll have to cheak out your other things, because this was a very interesting read for me.
calixander chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
OMG please tell me what was happening i'm so confused.
Courtanie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Well, I won't lie and say I understand it perfectly, but goddamn was it well written D

Twas the epitome of awesome-tasm.