Reviews for A Twisted Fairytale
kakita101 chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
That was sweet. I really liked this fic.
MaikaKitsune18 chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
Totally a snow white story. i realised it when dem tried to kill him and i think i almost passed out at the sun set momment. you did that part perfectly i loved the story i give you 1000000000000000 out of -1000000000000000 :)
WinterTurndra chapter 20 . 9/13/2010
:D I love your stories, they're so addictive! Yay for akuroku! Still, I wonder if roxas would have to marry to produce and heir? Meh, akuroku love for now _
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 20 . 8/24/2010
awww, you've produced another super cute and wonderful story! Snow White was one of my least favourite Disney films growing up (I believe it scared me), you've given the story an extra dimesnion, probably through your characters. You make their world real because they seem real. It's fabulous. I stick to my comment in a review on your Swan Princess story, I can't believe you don't have more reviews! I hope to see more writing from you, maybe some more stories completed. I plan on looking at your Beauty and the Beast story next, cos that was my FAVOURITE movie when I was little! :)
poisonapple88 chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
Very cute! I liked it a lot. My only concerns were the minor spelling issues and the way that Roxas appeared to be a perfect character. I forgot the male version of Mary-Sue. He didn't seem to have any weaknesses or cons besides maybe being too nice. I understand he's supposed to play the part of a prince and be perfect but it would have been more realistic if he had negatives too. Otherwise, loved it!
animearlinefreak chapter 20 . 3/16/2010
wow this story is awsome and i love how you made the story like the original snow white but with alterations as well. I'm surprised that not many have reviewed this story because i think its great and i am really glad that you wrote such a lovely story!
HappyFacesMakeTheWorldStopDead chapter 20 . 3/5/2010
oh my god *squeel*. i'm so full of fluffy love that i don't feel like eating now. such a cute ending. but the begining seemed a bit rushed. but it was good in the end! *hands you cookie* good job on this story! ;)
Animesaki chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
YEAH! A happy ending for a cute yaoi couple!
Serya-chan chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
Noees ! Axel ! STOP ! D8 A single kiss and you can be with Roxas TnT Don't be stupid ! T_T (He doesn't know the truth yet though...)

UPDATE PLEAASE !
Animesaki chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Awesome!

Finish the story!
Serya-chan chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
*dies* THAT'S SO CUTE ! *_*
LightKeyblade chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
wow this story is good i like it :) keep it up .
Serya-chan chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
Hardcore yaoi ? Don't worry about it XD I LOVE fluff And the relationship between Axel and Roxas is perfect that way I really like it 3

I can't wait for the next chapter ) (and sorry for the bad english, I'm French...)
moonray9 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Interesting story so far! I really like it, its way better than the original Snow White ;)! Nice job, please continue soon!