Reviews for Memoirs of a Prussian Defence
Shiralala chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I'VE LEFT A REVIEW ON THIS CHAPTER ALREADY BUT SCREW THAT.
I really really really really really want you to continue this AU ;n; pleaseeeeeee
KTrevo chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Not usually a fan of Prussia/Canada, but you pulled it off well. I'm looking forward to the continuations :)
roughdiamond5 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
PruCan has gotten a little stale to me, but this bite-sized story has reminded me what can be so enchanting in it. I especially like how well you incorporate hockey into Matthew's life, and how Gilbert actually tries to adopt it (even if he really can't) and appreciate it. Well done indeed!
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sera's First Review of This Story: In Which She Reads the Title and Laughs Really Loudly And Decides to Post a Review Even Before She's Read Anything
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Gilbert, you do know what you are getting yourself in... right?
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Lol, hilarious and sweet. I adored it!
Gigi101Samba chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Whoop! 7th January - my birthday! :D

Sorry, I just had to point that out. Anywho, this story is full of awesomeness (just like Prussia :D) and I'm really looking forward to finishing this, you may just get a fave~

TO CHAPTER 6! (6? Ya, I think it's 6 next... ._.)
Pookey chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
epic WIN! YAY!
fairy-hime-108 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I loved this! (It helps I'm a true PruCan fanatic at heart, but this was sooooo adorable) I really hope you continue this series, especially with the Germany-centric one you mentioned at the bottom - Ludwig/Feliciano? yes? please? because this AU-verse is pretty nifty, and I'd like to see these other story-lines (Arthur and Francis, Gilbert and Matthew, the band) continue in the background too! You're a really good writer, have a great sense of humor, and your AU stories are really great! I hope you continue this AU, but if not, then I still look forward to reading more Hetalia work from you!
pentalion chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh gosh. This is brilliant. I love the way you characterize Arthur and Gilbert.
purplecatgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hey! My San Francisco living self takes offense! On second thought, I watch Hetalia, my offense-taker is broken.
Lately chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Omg, this was hilarious (especially gilbert's score). I would love to see you continue the Memoirs series!
catastrophemastery chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
this is amazing! I totally love this piece!

Really nicely written and everything! the way you wrote and portrayed the characters was really good, and I love the idea of the story.

lol Gilbo is just so awesome. The Google Gay thing, did you make that up?

lol I'm still not sure about who Li is and if Bernie is Berwald lol/

Really awesome, keep up the good work!
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
You should make one dedicated to FrUK!

This one was awesome, by the way!

Please keep up the awesome work in le futre~

(/ 3)/
Inuyoukai-san chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Yay! It's a really cute ending! :) I think I prefer Gilbert Williams actually XD

France and UK were so cute!