Reviews for With a Capital P
Gekikara Yu chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
More... Please!
Serratia marcescens chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very good story. I liked Hanabi's spunk in this one. Your style is close to 'stream of consciousness' but don't worry, it's still easy to follow :)

-WhereDidMyPenNameGo
Fragile Hanabi chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was amazing funny and I actually laughed out loud a few times, particularly at your descriptions of Naruto's idiocy. Your version of Hanabi was wonderful; her voice was very real. Itachi was...an Uchiha - smug, desirable, and unaffectionate (*cough* Sasuke *cough*) is right.

Great job!
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*Applaudes* I love it! Hilarious! That's all I'm capable of articulating right now through my laughter.

~Yasha's Sis
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
*freezes*

d-dude...

that was totally wicked! like, just the random crap of it all was AWESOME!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! i swear, you are my role model! just because of you, i might come out of my story discontinuation streak!

oh. my. effing. jashin. you are AWESEM. like, AWE-SEM.

dude.

i gotta stop ranting, or my sister'll kill me if i don't hurry up and get off the computer.

you're beyond awesome! you're... be-awesome!
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This made me so happy. I never liked Hanabi/Itachi before I decided to try this piece, and I'm so glad I did.

peachandrabbit chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I loved this. Hanabi's analogies are the best XD And Cluckopatra...? Well, that's pretty entertaining all right!

Definitely my highlight of the day, and that's saying something 'cause I was reading the 1/2 Prince book earlier!