Reviews for The Ghosts in the Fog
A Mad Girl chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story! I hope you can update soon, I can't wait until they meet!

- Emilie
LabyFan23 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I love it!

Though I'm a bit confused at who the werewolf is?

Is it Lawrence? I got that impression when she said Talbot.

You are good at the suspense! I was on the edge of my seat! :)
Whiteling chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Dunno maybe violet spots him apporaching the house lets him in and such? BTW I say pay that Mason ass with the same coin.
Whiteling chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
talbots all responsible fro the miseries that happened *sarcastoc* yeah right, and there really was a curse on Mariana Montenegro.
goblinesque chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
i LOVE LOVE this story! cant wait to read the next chapters. I love how beautifully detailed you are! the suspense is great! :D 3
Not-the-Norm chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Such a great story and amazing idea! I'm loving it so far and am on the edge of my seat awaiting the next update!

As for meeting the Wolfman...hmm. Maybe she could come across him in the forest and thinks he's one of the men that survived the attack. She could take him in and care for him...I dunno, that's just a thought! I'm excited to read how they do meet and I can't wait for more! You're writing is amazing.
Kars chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Is Mason one of the men still alive and "whole"? D:

KILL HIM. O_e

Seriously though, I love you and this fic. 3

I just watched the Wolfman last night for the second time and I love even more now. :D

Can't wait to read more!
celticank chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Update!
nightchildx chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
He lives! You write such gorgeous details, I can just imagine everything so vividly! Thank you for the dedication, it was very thoughtful of you. As for Mason, I'd like to see him get what he deserves: castration with a hot, rusty, butter knife. Or werewolf claws. I eagerly look forward to your next update!

Aly
nightchildx chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Ahh, this was just fantastically written! Your dialogue is terrific, and I love what you've done so far. I'm so sorry for your loss. My older brother just passed in February, so I understand your absence completely. I look forward to your next update!

Aly :)
Phantom's Ange chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
more please!
celticank chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Update please I must know what happens with Violet!
Caranaraf chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
ARGH! You are so evil ... let me tell you you are doing just fine on writing suspense ;-) I hope you update soon!

Caranaraf
jackalope21 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
This is wonderful! I love the indepth writing and the well rounded characters you have created I only wwish there was more. Please update soon. Please.
RWolfe94 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I really like your story so far! I'm kinda confused at what's going on sometimes, but that's probably because I'm sick and delirious lol. Anyways, the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter was great! can't wait for more!