Reviews for Enduring
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was...at loss of words here...*sobs* It was beautiful.
Ebony Kain chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
holy frag this story was amazing.
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love how you characterize the con. I hate it when other authors portray them a mindless drones with no personaility whatsoever. great work. I wish I could write like you.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Life pursues its own goals, regardless of the wishes of its bearers, in this fic - pretty much the way it does in what we all think of as "real life." Marvelously done.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Loved it. Truly wonderful. So well written and moves so fluidly through it all... Am seriously going to have to check out your other works now.
dixiegurl13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was deep, really, really deep. I like this. Definitely gives some solid answers to unanswered questions.

I love the culture and backstory you have given the Decepticons. They are the Autobots enemies, true, but they're not nameless brutes hell-bent on mindless destruction like so many authors like to portray them. They're real mechs w/ real stories, emotions, and pasts. It makes the War seem that much more realistic and gives the reader empathy.

You do such a wonderful job. Sometime in the future would you consider creating a backstory as to why each of the Decepticons are fighting in the War? You've kinda touched base with Barricade and I'd love to hear more, but also on the others as well. Blackout, Bonecrusher, Vortex, Screamer, Warp all of them really. What would be your take as to why and how they got caught up in this conflict?
Rio Voltaire chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Awh, that was...well cute's not exactly the word I would use...sad? No, no maybe not. Strange? Definately.

You know what? Let's just stick with, 'I liked it.' xD