Reviews for Error in Calculation
Alfa290 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Nicely done
Uberlemming chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I will say this once, there is nothing wrong with a pro-Yuki bias the size of a small moon. Also, no emotional shielding could possibly repel firepower of that magnitude.
Wowza48 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written, and I enjoy how you, for lack of a better term, projected Yuki and Emiri's relationship/connection to each other. This and Kyon, Big Damn Hero have to be my favorites out of the stories of yours that I have read so far. You do a great job with details and getting into the character's head. Hope you keep up the good work, your stories really draw a person in.
RealRemainder chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
OMG HO MY GOD, this is... THIS IS WIN!

I know I haven't read the epilogue yet, but it is AMAZING how everything fell into place with this.

I especially love how Nagato's emotions are'nt supposed to get the best out of her for 600 years... And then there is the endless summer that passes those 600 years... and the it explains 'the disapearence of haruhi suzumiya'!

I love how the detctives figured everyuthing out, how the characters were in characters and your espers OCs were awesome!

This was a nice read!

good work!
Thyrokio chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Wow, what a ride! TFEI P.O.V must have been pretty hard to write. It was really convincing too, nice job.

Thanks for having written this.
Reviewer chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Great story. Pro-Yuki is perfectly acceptable. I really liked this story. I thought the inclusion of elements of Hyperion and the TechnoCore was very good and well thought out and interesting. Fridge Brilliance: Apparently Haruhi is the human God from that series?
HaganeJonetsu chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
This story is absolutely terrific, I couldnt stop reading it till the end. I loved the way you portrayed Yuki, with her not being too overly emotional and all. This is definitely one of the best TMoHS fanfics I've ever read. ;)
mkc132 chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Yuki:). The epilogue was good;)
Clement Rage chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
As entertaining as this is, I'm having some difficulty imagining such strong reactions from the brigade at this point in time. If I remember rightly, the brigade doesn't know each other that well yet when Asakura stabs Kyon. It'd rattle them, yes, but it seems that their reactions are a bit extreme for this early in the brigade's history.

Well, possibly Yuki, since she can synchronise with her future self, but I don't see Koizumi or Haruhi being familiar enough with him yet to be so devastated.
CryingCicada chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
well, that was interesting, I hope you write more like that in the future, your stories seem to be the kind that can be re-read and new things found each time.
marduk-report chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
wowzer.

that was good. at some points it was probably better than BDH-especially haruhi's dream and the absolutely delicious trick played on asakura in the hallway; made me shiver it did.

epilogue made me shed a single tear too (literally).

despite the inherently doomed state of the AU leaving little room for it, i feel its a bit of a shame that koizumi, mori and arakawa werent fleshed out a bit more; this fic had a very different take them to what im used to reading-especially mori...

...and as to yuki-bias. i personally dont mind in the slightest-i tend to share your views on that.

whilst ive not read higurashi, this fic and BDH have made me want to, at least so i can properly enjoy the relevant parts properly.

and now, 3 and a half hours after i originally meant to, i am going to bed.
KAHNDetective27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I just wanna say, you're brilliant. Before I read any more, before I do anything else, that's all I had to say. I'll post my actual review after I read the rest.
Ganheim chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Besides acting as a quickie prolepsis/analepsis, I’m not sure what this short first chapter was. If somebody would just say "Kyon" that would help a lot, because the dancing around his name seems pointless and aggravating.

Chapter 2

She numbly told him the address.

[Why’s she numb? Shouldn’t she be confused and curious? We’re given no external indicators strong enough to certainly provoke a change, and no internal thoughts of hers to jump her to “something happened, I should be numb”]

He raised his own to his lips and pretended to drink, nodding again. A few yakuza families were in the Organization; they had well placed eyes-and-ears, access to questionable resources that could be useful, and a sort of Japanese social invisibility because of who they were.

[Sounds useful, and like quite a bit of set-up. Maybe not _quite_ a Chekov’s Gun]

Chapter 3

glasses reflecting the disorderly snow of the television screen.

[I like the oblique description]

considering the school was the place

[_as_ the place?]

injecting a stream of nanites for later secure transmissions

[This sounds rather physical for creatures that are, to the best of our knowledge, energy constructs that only make temporary use of physical matter]

together pursuing our own

[together,]

angle your trying to work

[you’re]

have a few-day grace period

[days]

The narrative seems highly disjointed, and while I think that’s partly the purpose (the tone fits each focalization point, whether an IDE or police investigator), but they just don’t quite create a sense of continuity and interest.
Aku-dono chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
A breathtaking, magnificient story, but then again that's just to be expected coming from you, isn't it?

Can't believe it took me this long to decide and read it.
ariel stormcloud chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
great story. very enjoyable, though i confess to treating it as a prequel/AU for Kyon: Big Damn Hero

as the story progressed. Their actions in this story being rewarded in K:BDH. thanks again for great story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »