Reviews for Shrapnel
Megan chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I have been reading this group of fics without break all day and im pretty sure ill go into withdrawal when i finish
natalie chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Im not sure if this the last one or not cause i still have to go through the rest of your Stories but this whole series was so beautifully done. u uR An amazing writer and ii couldn't have asked for a to read
Harley Quinn chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love this series thank you so much for writing it. I'm ecstatic my friend recommended it to me. Just eeeeepp
Ali D chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
As usual, brilliant! Couldn't put it down. Great work! Keep it up! :)
peridotpocket chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Well! That was unexpected! And definitely intriguing!
peridotpocket chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
I knew Ruby was trying to do something like that! Sneaky demon! I love the moment that Dean and Cas have together at the end.
peridotpocket chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Why hasn't this gotten more attention? This is really excellent writing and you have me completely hooked wondering what'll happen next!
Lori-Bethany chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I adored this. I was daydreaming about them kidnapping a kid in maths today and then you I read what you wrote about them thinking about it and I grinned like an idiot.
Katey chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
I still love this verse, even if this installment wasn't my favorite so far. Could be more focused on the strength of your AU. Excellent anyways of course!
Canary88 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I love this verse. I've lost count of the amount of times I've read it now. Angelface was the first dark Sam and Dean fic I read and I was surprised at how much I loved it. That is a testament to your awesome writing. I was just pulled in and I couldn't put it down. I find the characters fascinating and to find myself enjoying the romance between Cas and Dean despite how it started is again because you're such a great writer/storyteller.

I've read many many Supernatural fics since discovering the fandom and your angelface verse still remains in my top ten. I always come back to it.
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
From your an's I get the opinion that people are not giving this story the credit it deserves.
I love the Angleface universe. It seriously has everything I like in spn fic. serial killer winchesters, mentally unbalanced castiel, Jimmy Novak, straight Sam and gay dean, stuck together with a whole heap of intense brotherly bond. Seriously, if you write a fic where Dean and Cas pick up a kid I will love you forever.
elizaye chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Okay, it's been long enough that you probably don't even read your reviews anymore, and I wasn't going to bother leaving any reviews (Yeah, I'm guilty of reading Angelface, Scarlet, Doomed from the Descent, etc. without speaking up...). But I just HAD to comment on the ending of this chapter.

I am simply mind-boggled at how the heck you manage to make me like a band of murderers like these guys. And somehow, in the last two lines, you even manage to make kidnapping a child sound... I don't know, sweet? I don't understand how a topic of conversation that is so fucked up can still be so touching at the same time. It seriously boggles my mind.

So great job. Seriously. And I'm gonna go back to reading now.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
like the story, but still don't like Ruby! :)
Ellex chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
I finally got a chance to come back and read some more, and I still love this. Dean and Castiel's conversation about having a child of their own was creepy and fabulous, and I'm really intrigued by Ruby's machinations.
Wolvinheart chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I just really love how Castiel is their angel, and how you're managing to fit in bits of the plot and have them work seamlessly with the fic. I'm interested in seeing if John manages to escape hell as he did in the show, if not to go off to heaven moments later. I enjoy how the privacy issue is brought up as Dean begins his own sort of life with Cas, and is it wrong that when Castiel said they would get a child that looked like Dean, I sort of melted a bit inside? That scene was incredibly sweet in its own twisted way.

Thank you so much for continuing to write in this lovely verse!