Reviews for Worlds Away From Who I Was
Ariadna Dragons chapter 14 . 4/7
Awesome. Completely awesome. Reruns of House left me with incomplete Chase/House feelings. This pairing is golden.
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
Good job!
Miscellaneous chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I don't often go for House/Chase, but I loved this fic. It was a blast from start to finish! Have you ever thought of doing the story or part of it from House's point of view? Because that would also be something to read.

Anyway, this was a great story, thank you.
DelicateScholar chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Amazing. I'm more of a casual House/Wilson shipper, and saw your fic recommended so many times I was curious. And you're amazing. The characters were spot on, I could hear their voices, and I loved the premise. But really, it was more the writing that sucked me in. I wish there were more authors as good as you.
kingsholto chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Cool story. I liked it.
SMGeoff chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Ahhhh! :D this chapter was awesome! and omg Baby Natalie! I don't know why but since the fist time chase visited her I've been rooting on Chase adopting her, lol I don't know, I guess daddy!Chase is just something I like lol
Sandra Taylor chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god, this story is awesome! Like I-was-awake-all-night-just-because-I-can't-stop-reading awesome! Because... I just CAN'T stop. It was like "Okay, this chapter is last for today", but every time I just klicked for another chapter, and...
I just love them. I love how House is nice and almost gentle in dreams and I love how Chase is... okay, Chase D And I'm really glad, that it wasn't just dream and...
Okay, stop bablling, it's too early for my brain and I slept only three hours or something like that, so...
It's awesome, I love it and it's definitely one of my favourite House fictions, maybe the best one.
Lotusja chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
I agree with you. Chase and House is great together. I do wish there are more stories out more than one chapter. Good job on the fic.
Anonymph chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
cute; still don't understand what the deal is with the dreams, but do we really need to know why they happened, only that they did. i liked the story itself, the humor, and how you tried to embed it into the actual canon timeline. anyway, it was great. yay. thanks for writing, and giving support to my chase house theory.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
/"The whole hospital's been speculating for years," Chase snickered, "and even you two don't know whether or not you've ever done anything. I think it's brilliant."/

LOL

loved that idea!
JennysPrincess96 chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Hi! So, I just found this story, and I must say, I love it! Wow. You're such a talented writer, and I absolutely loved this fic! The plot was captivating and your writing style kept me on my toes and wondering what would happen next. Do the fanfiction world a favor, and keep writing! :D
MaloDobra chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I really love your story ! It's brilliant, the whole idea of shared dreams is great! I really enjoyed reading your ff !
Anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
If the title is an obscure reference to "Wish I Were Here", kudos. Not enough Next to Normal love out there.

like the fic, keep up the great work!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Completely adored this story. Lots of twists and it read realistically even with the whole supernatural thing. I really hope you write more of this pairing since you write it in such a lovely way. I may start contributing to the House/Chase ship myself but I'd still love it if you did too. Awesome job, I really enjoyed reading this :D
sick-of-dreams chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
awwww. Cute! I know I'm a bit late to this fandom but.. I'm loving the House/Chase! Though I do wish that they'd at least kissed or something once they actually got together.. Not because I wanted lemons.. Just it would have been that little bit of something that validated their relationship..