Reviews for Beast of Souls
lemonmint chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
It is...surpring so far, what will happen to tora and will ushio come back? WHY TAKE SO LONG 'cough'cough' dry throat
Jessiy chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
ABOUT TIME! i couldnt review before for stupid problems, sorry! _ loved it Shi, please keep going, wont you? and please, dont let it be what i think it is! you'll change the whole show if you did that! O_O;;;
Thryraci chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
Whoa! We have so NOT been keeping up with this fic. This is really good, me an' Oma both like it alot. The 'Beast of Souls' was way creepy, but cool! We'll be looking forward to the next chapter of this one!

Thryraci & Oma

Chow.
Jessiy chapter 3 . 4/11/2002
EEEEEEP! you are so mean Shi! keeping such a good chapter all to your self after so long! T_T you wanted us to wait on purpose! (by the way, i was worried over Tora too! hope things do go black all on a sudden!) O_O
an ebony flame chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
this is really good. however, i've never heard of the series until now, so my opinion may not be the best valued.

-ebony flame
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
WHOA! XDDD Chapter two is really good... although i still havent seen nor the manga or the Anime, i just wish if i did... sigh... when will chapter three join us?
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Hi everyone! Thanks for the reviews. Yes, there will be more chapters, I just have to finish them. Nearly done chapter 2. Bye!
Swifthawk chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
This was pretty cool! But how are you gonna add chapters to this? It seems like a poem fic to me, it's really good all the same though, Chow!
Jessiy chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Uhhh... O_o;;; i just wanted to be the first one to review this... a bit confusing... i'll read it again for a better view... upload the next chapter wont you?