Reviews for I'll Carry You
3waypetal chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was amazing, it made my cry. I hope Leon was okay in the end. Really, really, wonderful job.
FicletMistress chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Stunning. Absolutely stunning, and yet that word doesn't even describe this oneshot.

What you have here was metaphorically earth-shattering to me, in a sense. You have put into words exactly what I imagine Leon and Cloud to be; their relationship, dependence on each other, the weight they carry... everything. This story made me stop and just think.

I am someone who focuses on a pairing because of the relationship they build (ex: Leon and Cloud's rock-solid trust (once built)), not on how the two look together. You have given each of these characters even more depth in my mind. There I am indebted to you.

"...he's heavier." Such a simple line, and yet the story revolves around that one line. I love it.

I also adore your use of the first person. I don't read many first person stories because they often aren't written well. Yours, on the other hand... well done.

Then again, your writing is always brilliant. I shall continue to follow your writing avidly. Thank Jenova for whoever got you into this fandom!
Takayu-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love this.

I think I love all the C/L you write.

Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that is so sad, but sweet how they were all savin each other. i really like this!
Dragi chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that one was just so sad :(
SUFFERINGLOSTSOUL chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This story, though short, was so full of emotion.

I really liked it.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
AW! AWESOME!
hersummerdreams chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
THIS

WAS

AMAZING

AS IN

FAVOURITE FIC OF ALL TIME AMAZING.

YES. YES IT IS.

I LOVE YOU.

SERIOUSLY

omg.

insane.

in the membrane.
Stellar Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Okay, yeah, still in awe. XD I don't know how you do it. All their dialogue, how things get reversed in the end, when Leon tells Cloud he was magnificent... Guh. *hearts*
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was beautifully written - very poignant!