Reviews for Forgiveness & Compassion
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sasuke is such an *asshole* isn't he?

This chapter really increased my respect for Karin (tough I liked her before) because, you know, she knows that a chidori to the face means "No".
Everyone bashes her for "being a bitch" (How so? she's pretty much single-target) and "getting in the way" (She didn't even know Sakura existed!) yet the first thing she does is warn Sakura and actually emphasizing with her.
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was very insightful to Karin's character and I think you did an amazing job at depicting her thoughts exactly as it happened in the manga. :D

Fantastic, angsty job Blu Rose! I was actually hoping that someone would write out that chapter in the manga!

-youngwriter123
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Nice story. I really like how similar you portrayed them as.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
It's absolutely beautiful and true. I love it. Karin deserves more consideration and you give it to her.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was awesome!
DeidaraPAWNSsasgay chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aww! It was very beautiful... Karin and sakura being close friends is too cute. This fic really captured the emotions. Lovely story. _
missmridvika chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Yeahh I totally read the new naruto chapter... and I really loved it. I am a pretty big fan of Karin, actually. I think she deserves more respect than people give her. I dont think Karin is done just yet, maybe she'll make a comeback! I think her and Sakura could be good friends in time.

Maybe they will be :)

Nicely written one shot.
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Sakura had a chance and blew it. I still love this couple, I'm just disappointed in Sakura btw nice story.