Reviews for Rosario Chains
triton1313 chapter 330 . 9/21
The best rosario fic in the site. Fantistic no other words could express this great history, best than the history line in the manga
maxe03 chapter 330 . 9/21
okay ending since it left some unaswered question and the other girls never got their kids
willywid chapter 278 . 8/24
StrongHarbour394 chapter 330 . 8/10
Holy crap... This story was absolutely stunning from start to finish. Couldn't put it down and got to the point that I was hammering out 30 chapters a day just to get more. Hope you continue with the quality craftsmanship that is your writing and please update this story once you start something new of the same scale.
- eagerly awaiting the next story
evolmage chapter 330 . 7/7
i very much enjoyed you story, thanks for the good read.
reaping.haze chapter 330 . 7/2
Expected more of the ending
Thanks for the story, I've been following it since the beginning and always looked forward to the dates. Again thanks for an enjoyable read
Valimesh chapter 330 . 6/9
Thank you so much, this is the true story as it should have happened and I cannot thank you enought for sharing it with us. I will dearly miss seeing updates but the story has been told and I look forward to anything else you may share with us.
mr. secret chapter 330 . 6/6
What about Kurumu? What about the other characters? You leave us with so many questions :'(
dufus2000 chapter 330 . 6/4
Great story. I've enjoyed all of it immensely. I think you should give the author avenue a chance. Perhaps see you on Kindle. good luck.
UltimateTouken chapter 133 . 6/1
Mononoke in the movie called "Princess Mononoke" you genius as if you couldn't make me love your story even more you threw in a reference to a movie that fascinated me as a child I remember watching it on tv when I was around 7 I looked it up a few weeks ago to see if I could find it and watched it online its one of those movies where you can watch as a child or as an adult and still find to be a great movie a beautiful master piece truly that will go down in history
SaiyaStyles chapter 330 . 6/1
YAY...WHAHOOO. What a great way to end the chapter, very sweet and interesting. Can't wait to see what you have next and I hope it'll be awesome, keep up the good work ;)
Freaking awesome story will keep an eye out for future stories great job
maesde chapter 330 . 6/1
Awesome fic. The amount of times I read it and re-read it is pretty big. Thanks for writing it!
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »