Reviews for Circumstance
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I have no idea why I'm reviewing this, it's 3 years old! I don't even know if you still write Naruto fanfiction anymore, ( please do) but all I can say is every time I read one of your stories, or even just a summary, you make me feel so akdjsedhdwfed...
I just don't know how to explain it! This story is so understated. How Sasukle kills Sakura and just sort of sits down, I can't properly explain how much I love your story, and how you write, (please don't think of me as a stalker!). Sorry for the incomprehensible review, but I love this story too much.
SASUSAKUNARUABLE chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
woah...
GabrielMoon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
eh? the fanfic was good but u didn't mention her cause to leave him.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is a very disturbing but fascinating piece. I never expected how it would end when I started it. I was expecting it to be like other fanfics where Sakura and Sasuke are married, but Sakura is unhappy with their marriage because of Sasuke, and she leaves him and he's crushed by it. However, you broke out of the mold with that twist and caught my attention. Nice work. _

The part at the end, where you say that the suitcases fell to the floor and one fell over but the other stayed upright; is that a metaphor for Sakura and Sasuke? That's how I read it, but I might be wrong.

This last part chilled me:

Sasuke returns the gun to its drawer, does not wipe his hands, and sinks into a chair set against the banister. Sweat clings to his temples. He wipes it away, tilts his head back against the railing, and sighs.
ConfusingWhatIsReal chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow you must hate Sasuke with all these stories you make, don't get me wrong see I think prople need to realize that you storie actually portry his character perfectly.

If you read the manga recently. Sasukes just like this he's a real bastard.

Kudos for portrying him realistically.:)
MistressLouise chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Waah?

But freedom was so close! Damn, all for a guy who doesn't even have emotions!

I imagined a happy life for her as she was packing!
hoyjuno chapter 1 . 2/25/2010