Reviews for Severus Aristoteles Snapopulos
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Sweet.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Who is Helena? Do you mean Helen of Sparta? And why is his English so horrible? Does he have a problem with drinking? I mean, it's not every day you hear a person shout "Vodka!" or "Whiskey!" unless he/she is an alcoholic. Also, the only Greeks that dress like that are the ones with mental problems. Do Greek wizards and witches live in a place like Ancient Greece in the universe of your story?

Oh and what is funny about this story?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love this! And surely a Greek Potions Master would make his own ouzo. (giggles)
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
:D!

(not able to say anything logical, laughing too hard)
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is just as bizzar as a dream I use to have of Severus and Albus. We would meet every Saturday morning for breakfast tacos at my favorite taco place. We'd talk about our week, and Severus would growl at the little kids who wanted his autograph. It was weird and many years ago.
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Ouzo is a type of spirit drink! if you need help in this in the greek words etc come and find me as I am fluent in greek as I am half cypriot and live in Cyprus!
Moep chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I hope you watced Pro7 yesterday...

hitai hititai Spacetaxi to the sky...

This jst a little nudge so that yousr plotbunnies get on hopping

cheers moepi

Aka Michèle from luxebourg
severus49 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
LMFAO! Thanks to my MIL, my family and I are "adopted" Greeks through her boyfriend of ten years. This was just a howl to read! Next time I go to the Yasou festival, I'm gonna be looking for a guy like Severus Snapopolous! Yeah, come to think of it, he could look like he was Greek - though I'm leaning more towards French/Black Irish!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU WRITE MORE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES
guinevere chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
hey you two,

this story was pretty funny for me no... i absolutly loved it!

i'm learning ancient greek at school so i know aristoteles quite well!

oh my god... snapopulus ) *still laughing*

did you know that in greek mythology, hermione is the daugther of the beautiful helena?

it's true!

so, nice story... well done!

greetings from germany!

guinevere
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
OMGWTFISTFSBBQ ?

Well, God is actually right xD
Moewe24aol.com chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hmpf!

I do not know if it is normal (probably not, but you know me), but I really do some brain gymnastics to find out what possessed you to write this little story. Hellas! No ouzo involved? So, in that case I imagine you might have both watched 'Der Schuh des Manitu' on TV lately, because I remember that freaky Greek exchange student, whatever his name was, who always ran around with his donkeys 'Apollo 12' and 'Apollo 13' and so on (they all got killed one by one, do you remember, and then he had the next Apollo :-D ). He always used to talk like that, which I cannot copy, but you did well :-D .

Otherwise, I do not know, but I will still grin when I am in bed this night. I will have strange images in my mind of Mr. Snapopulos, drinking Ouzo and crying 'Hellas', sun-tanned and with his hair oiled back (first quality olive oil, I am sure) and in my mind he will cry 'EPPA!' every now and then and start to dance some Sirtaki with Lady Helena.

... and ride on into the glorious sunset on a donkey, of course...
Moep chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
oh bloody hell yes hat was funny

sequel sequel this time with Sev as Abahatchi(don't know the names in English)taking Hermione to the Puderrosaranch.

Our real sevrus would have conipions there

Lol :-D
Potioness chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Manitou's Shoe and Harry Potter...Oh yes, I love it ;-) But Dimitri and Severus...honestly, I couldn't stop laughing...Please more of that!
pilky chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hey a little crazy is good for the soul! Very different to your usual stories. I absolutely loved "Dismantle the Sun" and you probably needed to release this little bunny into the wild and set him free!