Reviews for The life of the Golden characters
Me chapter 73 . 6/21/2014
Just for the record:

There really was a "Mr. Terrific" TV show. Had nothing to do with the 40s comic book character. Might make a good in story joke.

Jackie chapter 76 . 9/7/2011
I don't remember that part of the episode. I only remember her trying to sleep with Ham because she never got to. A lot of these episodes I have never seen. I have watched EVERY episode on the Hallmark channel, so where are all these episodes? I never saw the Sophia funeral one either. There are so many that are not written correctly according to all the episodes I have seen.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 97 . 9/3/2010
That was really good, Stacie! There was a movie that I watched one time that Melissa Gilbert was in called, "Seeds of Deception" AKA "The Babymaker" It had the same plot, where a doctor used his own sperm to impregnate several women. Sick and twisted. Isn't it?
ultimatelaurafan chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Lol! So funny when everyone is going nuts because Sophia won't be coming back and the new administrator has no idea what to think of it. :)
ultimatelaurafan chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Very good. It seem like a song Rose would sing.

Rose: Good Morning!

Rest of the Girls: Ugh!

lol. :)
ultimatelaurafan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lol. Well that one really decribed Blanche. :) Even her initiials. lol. Very good.
SunRise19 chapter 161 . 6/13/2010's over..

Well, it took me a while but I read all of them! I thought they were great! I liked this one, awesome job writing these! I hope to read more Golden Girls fics from you!
SunRise19 chapter 158 . 6/13/2010
SunRise19 chapter 157 . 6/13/2010
aww, that was so sweet!
SunRise19 chapter 155 . 6/13/2010
What are the answers to those questions? Lol just joking haha that was cute!
SunRise19 chapter 149 . 6/13/2010 it!
SunRise19 chapter 145 . 6/13/2010
Aww, he was a nice guy..i bet he gave his virginity to her..he was so young if I remember correctly..
SunRise19 chapter 144 . 6/13/2010
Lol! Awesome one I liked it!

Yeah Blanche, you really know how to mold a!
SunRise19 chapter 141 . 6/13/2010
Lol! I could see that so happening! Haha!
SunRise19 chapter 136 . 6/13/2010
Lol! I thought this was so funny!