Reviews for Burn, Burn, Burn
bob chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
U NEEEEEEEEED TO CONTINUE THISSSSSSSSS!
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ah, I just found this again, and I have to say that I am genuinely sad to see it discontinued. :/ Unless it has been continued elsewhere...? In any case, it is a truly fantastic piece of work! :)
Bloodypleasures chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
very nicely written, and it looks very interesting! please update soon.
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I like the different styles you use for Deidara and Sasori. Gives it a realisticish feel. ...That made a lot of sense, I know. Consider me a subscriber. :)
Aesthetic-Plastic chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Wow, it's good to see that this fic hasn't collected dust.

I don't remember if I mentioned it to you, but I find it so strange to think of Sasori as Japanese. It's not bad or anything, just something much different then is commonly seen.

I also enjoyed the part which speaks of his room; "Three walls were painted a deep, rich scarlet red, and one wall was painted a pale parchment color." Wonder where the inspiration came from /that/.

Anyway, I heard some information about your little dwarf (apparently this also goes for the Chinese dwarfs as well), I suppose that after the male and female mate, the female kills and eats the male. If she doesn't do this, when the babies are born the male will kill and eat the female's babies. How vicious!

I think I'll stick to my current liking of rats. :3
Tempus Frangit chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Why did this chapter have to end? I could've read on and on. I like how you portray Sasori as simultaneously serene and easy to anger. Can't wait for another update! :)
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
This story is..., very interesting. I did expected deidara to be the homeless.

I'm impressed with the way you describe Sasori; his personality is a bit off but definitely acceptable, his interests is very artistic, and his past life is very dramatic.

It feels really good to know that Sasori and itachi are good friends in this story.

I'll be most likely reviewing on Sasori's part.

I'll be expecting for the next chapter, so don't keep you're readers waiting!

Good luck!
DupesClause chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
MORE MORE MORE! D:
theflawintheplan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Poor Dei, if only he knew.

Rain may evaporate, poems may be scrubbed away,

But in the mind of an artist, they never fade.

~theflawintheplan
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
The summary certainly is very intriguing ;)
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
The summary of this story is what caught my eye - it made me laugh and piqued my interest into clicking on this story, to which I have no regrets. You did an excellent job setting the mood, especially the exquisitely detailed surroundings. I am excited to see more of this story to come, and I wait eagerly for the next update! Sasori sleeping under a pile of newspapers on the park bench, oh dear...
Aesthetic-Plastic chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I think this was a well-thought exposition. It was a little short, but probably for the better. Hitting down with information after information in the beginning is kind of irksome (to me at least). I spotted a few spelling errors, and perhaps an intentional double negative? I'm not quite sure, but it's when you were listing the nos. Other than that I think it's quite fab, hope to hear an update.