Reviews for His Second Childhood
Helene chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
I did enjoy your story. It's was nicely done, well written. It was realistic, and very sad, though!
I think I cried a bit :P
LuvinAniManga chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Awwww...I'd have categorized this as Family/Hurt/Comfort rather than Family/Humor! There were so many heartrending, tearjerking moments in here - I just couldn't help it! I felt so sorry for Squall in the beginning, and then at the end, I was feeling sorry for all his friends who had to see him forget them. It was like watching someone have Alzheimers...and have a physical effect on them. This was so touching. Yes, there was some humor (thank goodness), and it was written really well, so I enjoyed reading the story. It was certainly very original (and very plausible, I'd think - I love time stream mess-ups), so great job with that! You really have an excellent (if somewhat sad) story here. Though I am glad that Laguna got a second chance at fatherhood and Squall a second chance at childhood. It's all so bittersweet though... Keep up the great work!
qem chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Dawes. I feel sad that Squall has lost himself, but little Squall, is so cute.

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
JenChen chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
I really like this story. Thank you for writing this.
Freizicers chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
My...this is the first FFVIII I read and you already impressed me so well. This story is...beautiful! And in the final scene, I can really imagine Squall in his adult form saying the same things to Rinoa and smiled softly. Gosh...you make me cry, you make a sad ending into a beautiful and free one. I really...really love it.
itavita chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Glad that everyone could have some closure. I would have loved to read more about little Squall's adventures, but I understand that a story has to end somewhere. :p

Very cute concept, and I'm happy that Squall has a better life ahead of him.
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
sniffles. a bit sad but such a happy ending. the sad part because he lost his past for good
TheLadyPendragon chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
This is such a lovely story. Why aren't there even more reviews? It's mostly well written and, for once, it's a story that focuses on the potential family aspect of FFVIII. There's so much there, between Laguna and Squall, to be worked out, but most of the fics with them as central characters focus on romance, and it's annoying. I mean, I'm all for Squall/Seifer, usually, but this is a nice change of pace, and I hope you'll continue. :)
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
yeah. seifer has been released from hsi pain
itavita chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
One word: D'awwwwww~

This story is absolutely precious. I'm enjoying Squall's characterization as a child, and the fact that he's repairing the relationships around him. Every kid just wants their family to get along, and little Squally just wants that, too.

I wonder if Laguna is flipping out about his missing son? Or maybe he's still snoring away in bed. Either is possible when it comes to Laguna. ;)
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
cute chappy
Itavita chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
D'awww, this story just gets cuter and cuter.

So this chapter occurs a year after Squall's been changed into a child? It will be interesting to see how Squall continues to change due to his new childhood. (I'm glad Squall and Laguna are growing closer.) :)
realdarkangel chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
This is such a sas but epic chapter. Normally you never really see how Laguna copes with the lose of his wife/close friend let alone Squall ever wanting to know about her, which I always find kinda sad. I get the feeling most of the next chapter, with that you revealed inside this one, will be very painful seeing everyone's reaction to Squall when he starts to act like a normal child and that fact he himself doesn't notice anything :(

It's also great to see some more of Seifer's habits or coping after the war.
Chamira chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Awww man this story is just too epic! It can be so heartbreaking at parts, and its amazing how you've wirtten how suqall is changing, its disturbing and fascinating, I can't help but feel sorry for him but then theres the humor too! It bothers me a little that everyone else just sorta ditched him, especially Rinoa, its kinda sad. but I understand why they had to go.

I hope you update this soon! I am so addicted!
Itavita chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Oh my god, this story is so adorable. I love Laguna and Squall bonding-type stories, and Seifer-Squall bonding stories are even better. I found myself immediately moving to click the "Next" button, only to find that there isn't a chapter 8 yet. I was extremely disappointed. :( Please update soon! I want to read more adventures of 2-year-old Squallie.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »