Reviews for The Wheat Fields
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You're going to leave us here? (whines)

But then, THERE IS ALWAYS THE HARVEST, to use Pratchett's capslock font for Death.

Please continue this.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, fascinating. And incidentally, the song that came to mind when I saw the title, is Fields of Gold.
watin77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this review is a few months late, but i absolutely loved this. very lyrical and overall-well, it was contemplative and believable and just great.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This story reminds me a poem by Emily Dickinson whose first line is "Because I could not stop for Death". Perhaps you know it? If you wish to check it out you will find it on Google with this line. I find your story has the same meditative, gentle quality to it.
Serenity Owl chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I think I've found my favorite fanfiction. This was amazing.
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is so original and unique. Your title was perfect, the symbolism profound and your use of language was beautiful.

It was restful with an underlying note of weariness strengthened by the promise of hope and reunions with those who have gone before.

Thanks so much for writing and posting this.
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Creepy, in a good way.
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very profound. I'm grateful that the end came without pain. Hard to type this because your story moved me to tears,

shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Interesting spin on a story about death. I like it, very mellow. _ Hope the afterlife really is that calm.
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very nice. I like how you allude to all the deaths that day by saying Death is tired. It's not like other HP fics, I like the change of pace.
attyfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
For some reason, I always thought that Snape wanted to die - at least he seems to have the peace that life denied to him. Most unusual - well done.