Reviews for Incurable Heartbreak
jpapineau2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
... :'( whoa! What was Michiru diagnosed with?
Wolfgang Ayanami chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I liked very much indeed and congratulations
crapycrap chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
No words just a broken heart.

AntheaLee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Losing somebody you love is really an unbearable thing and it's hard to imagine that our lover may leave us so sudden. Therefore, I can understand why Haruka chose this way as the method to face the truth although I can't absolutely agree what she did. Anyway, this is a nice work! : )
The Silent Scream chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is way too sad and tragic, especially for Monday evening :/ Very good writing though, I liked all the little details - like Haruka knowing exactly how many steps it'd take to get to the cafeteria - but the ending totally ruined my evening :( Well at least I can tell myself they're happy in the afterlife now... ;
debora diskey chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
oh damn girl this was good
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Can't blame her.
The Calendar Girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm all teary eyed. Good job, I assume that's what you were going through.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
OMG thats so sad n depressing!
LexyS chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Amazing! This actually almost brought tears to my eyes when she picked up Michi's dress and held it to her, imagining her scent and touch. Beautifully written. I could definately see her not being able to continue living without Michiru.
Thisstupidname chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
woah , sad and amazing, it was just fair for Haruka, she can't live without the girl she loves... amazingly writed :D
Kuroi11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
The things love can do to a person is frightening, but in the end it is that love that keeps them together.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very good but so sad!
McFleet chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
The first part reminds me of the L-Word...the scene when Dana died. :( Oh my god, that was so sad...

I think its a little bit short. I love dramas, and I love your writing, so I can never get enough of both. But it was a good story. :)
Soniclove chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
It is rather sad, but at least they can be thogether in the end