Reviews for The Visitor
romancefantasy chapter 1 . 4/1
All aboard for another great story!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 3/7
A deeply personal moment indeed. I would love to see it in art!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Cinnamon? Oh dear... I like Chris. He's what I imagine a fully human Spock would be like.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Fine! Much more closure than the 2 previous ones! I love your writing. You don't use swear words or have S/U jumping into bed. Very mature development of their relationship. They are real to you n handled with patience n respect. You cud teach this skill.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wait, was Spock's call to Nyota telling her he was already in San Francisco? I'm very confused!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
good story
Megawords19 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Hi,

This story is another example of your excellent writing! This story also filled in a lot of the story gaps for me. I think it's funny that characters (eg Spock)in your Star Trek universe are just as annoyed at recovering from an injury as most people are in the real world, even though your characters have the benefits and relative speed of more advanced healing technology/physiology. Thank you for writing!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
The tension is beautifully drawn here. :3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
pats you on the back! nice job
nicew chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I'm embarrassed to say that I read through this entire story in one sitting. But then, what is a snowy afternoon for?
nicew chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Finally Nyota learns this bit of information about Spock. I can't stop reading your stories!
liltle chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
And they do danced a lot in this tangle.

Chris was wonderful in here. Though not much he could do to save those two from their uncertainties and obviousness, but he was a good added character to spice up their 'relationship'.

Lovely fic!
Ilikehappyendings chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Honestly, I've read this story at least 5 times and enjoyed it more each time :) Your writing is filled with nuances about all the characters and each time I've read this story I have gained a bit more insight into Chris/Spock/Uhura.

You really write lovely simple but such complex stuff - love it. By complex I mean the emotions and the thought process of the characters and you do this better than any author I've read on FanFiction :)

Peace & happy writing!
CoulsonRocks chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I love how you develop the characters and relationships throughout the story. So many tender and wonderful moments. Thanks for posting this fantastic story. I'll be reading all of your other stories.
SG1SamFan chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Readers of "Truth and Lies" and "Slips of the Tongue" will recognize the red tagine (Spock's looks remarkably like mine). When it shows up in my kitchen, it's called a pot. When it shows up three times in Spock's kitchen, it is called a literary motif.

And now I have to read those again. :-D