Reviews for The Visitor
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Cinnamon? Oh dear... I like Chris. He's what I imagine a fully human Spock would be like.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Fine! Much more closure than the 2 previous ones! I love your writing. You don't use swear words or have S/U jumping into bed. Very mature development of their relationship. They are real to you n handled with patience n respect. You cud teach this skill.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wait, was Spock's call to Nyota telling her he was already in San Francisco? I'm very confused!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
good story
Megawords19 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Hi,

This story is another example of your excellent writing! This story also filled in a lot of the story gaps for me. I think it's funny that characters (eg Spock)in your Star Trek universe are just as annoyed at recovering from an injury as most people are in the real world, even though your characters have the benefits and relative speed of more advanced healing technology/physiology. Thank you for writing!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
The tension is beautifully drawn here. :3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
pats you on the back! nice job
nicew chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I'm embarrassed to say that I read through this entire story in one sitting. But then, what is a snowy afternoon for?
nicew chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Finally Nyota learns this bit of information about Spock. I can't stop reading your stories!
liltle chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
And they do danced a lot in this tangle.

Chris was wonderful in here. Though not much he could do to save those two from their uncertainties and obviousness, but he was a good added character to spice up their 'relationship'.

Lovely fic!
Ilikehappyendings chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Honestly, I've read this story at least 5 times and enjoyed it more each time :) Your writing is filled with nuances about all the characters and each time I've read this story I have gained a bit more insight into Chris/Spock/Uhura.

You really write lovely simple but such complex stuff - love it. By complex I mean the emotions and the thought process of the characters and you do this better than any author I've read on FanFiction :)

Peace & happy writing!
CoulsonRocks chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I love how you develop the characters and relationships throughout the story. So many tender and wonderful moments. Thanks for posting this fantastic story. I'll be reading all of your other stories.
SG1SamFan chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Readers of "Truth and Lies" and "Slips of the Tongue" will recognize the red tagine (Spock's looks remarkably like mine). When it shows up in my kitchen, it's called a pot. When it shows up three times in Spock's kitchen, it is called a literary motif.

And now I have to read those again. :-D
SG1SamFan chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
"So what did you do to poor Christine to run her off this morning?" she says, and Spock takes a long sip from his mug before answering.

"As I said to you both before leaving the hospital, I do not require the services of a nurse. She was—intrusive."

Just like during Amok Time! Again, you have my love for these little moments. :-)
SG1SamFan chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
After reading this chapter of My Mother, I had to revisit this...

"It was….strange," she says, and she watches Chris closely for a reaction. He looks amused but not surprised, so she continues. "It's a lucky thing that I could remember the Vulcan word for sedation. I can't remember why that word came up in the course I took with him last semester—it must have been in something we translated. Otherwise I might not have known what he was trying to tell me."

Now Chris does look surprised.

"He was thinking in Vulcan?"

Nyota nods, and Chris says, "Hmm. I forget that Standard isn't his first language. Well, that probably explains why you were able to understand him and I couldn't."

Of course, Nyota thinks. She feels a pang of disappointment that surprises her.

Oh, wow. I LOVE this. I also love Nyota's disappointment that he called her family for convenience and not because he thought she was romantically involved with Spock (which would imply that Spock had talked of her romantically).

Hasn't everyone felt this way? I know I have. Little waves of disappointment that surprise you and even make you feel a bit silly for feeling them.

Lovely.