Reviews for The Visitor
Trista 3 chapter 6 . 4/6
Love Spock/Nyota cannot wait until they are a couple! Chris is right Spock is,a fool if he does not persue Nyota!
gitanarosa chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
i love your spock/uhura stories!
lindsaysf chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
He ate the cinnamon without her being there?! Darn it!
lindsaysf chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
2010? I don't think I read this before, but if I did I am grateful to read it again. You capture the characters beautifully. The way I want them to be. I'm grateful that you give me a chance to hang out with them a while.
romancefantasy chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
All aboard for another great story!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
A deeply personal moment indeed. I would love to see it in art!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Cinnamon? Oh dear... I like Chris. He's what I imagine a fully human Spock would be like.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Fine! Much more closure than the 2 previous ones! I love your writing. You don't use swear words or have S/U jumping into bed. Very mature development of their relationship. They are real to you n handled with patience n respect. You cud teach this skill.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wait, was Spock's call to Nyota telling her he was already in San Francisco? I'm very confused!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
good story
Megawords19 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Hi,

This story is another example of your excellent writing! This story also filled in a lot of the story gaps for me. I think it's funny that characters (eg Spock)in your Star Trek universe are just as annoyed at recovering from an injury as most people are in the real world, even though your characters have the benefits and relative speed of more advanced healing technology/physiology. Thank you for writing!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
The tension is beautifully drawn here. :3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
pats you on the back! nice job
nicew chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I'm embarrassed to say that I read through this entire story in one sitting. But then, what is a snowy afternoon for?
nicew chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Finally Nyota learns this bit of information about Spock. I can't stop reading your stories!