Reviews for The Id in the Bones
Archmage of Necromancy chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
About damn time someone finally called Brennan out for her actions. She gets canonized way too much in fandom.

BelleBones - Really, if we're going to malign Booth for not directly saying "I love you", then it's only fair that Brennan gets slammed for not directly apologizing for nearly ruining her friendship with Booth during Conman in the Meth Lab.
jambled chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I LOVED this fic. A little different, and it's nice to see Dr Sweets used *and* Gordon Gordon brought up as well because seriously, who doesn't love some GG.

Think this is my favourite line: He made you feel something wonderful, and because you couldn't handle it, you had to take it out on him. I always figured that there was a reason that he was the one that always had to apologize, when really, you seem to have instigated most of the arguments

Brilliant - i loved it.

Would love a follow up... Something post S6 starting again...
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I couldn't stop reading this. It's really good.
BelleBones chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
You have pretty good insight into Booth, but your lack of even attempting to understand Brennan is sad. You put all of the blame on her when the mess their relationship has become is really 50/50. Do you really think that Booth should have just said, "You're right" when Brennan expressed her concern that she didn't have his kind of open heart? Or asking her to gamble with the most important relationship and the most important person in her life? Or was jumping into 30, 40, or 50 years really the best way to ask for a relationship from a woman who has not had a serious romantic relationship in her entire life? Or how about after she practically asks him for proof...his response is "I'm that guy" Or how about the part where he said I love you...oh wait...he left that part out! And then as soon as she says she can't, he says "Oh well, I gave it a shot, time to move on!" giving her no time to process this like he knows she needs to.

So I think there is plenty of blame to go around, and yes Sweets should shoulder some of it. So there it is. Brennan was wrong...but Booth was too. It's not fair or realistic to portray it otherwise.
Luxuride chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
This is fantastic. I do hope you'll continue.
hrhdana chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
more chapters will also tell!

if you could please? really fab story. im looking forward to more please and thankyou?
Robert Modean chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Sweets putting Angela in her place was never so sweet as this. Loved it, just loved it. Also Sweets insight into Booth and Brennan, particularly Booth's motivations and Brennan's use of sex as a substitute for genuine intimacy, was amazingly accurate. Now if only the show would take a hint and latch onto this...
chucky89us chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Go Baby Duck Go! this was a testament to what Sweets really is and how smart he really is. I loved reading this side of him because no one else puts it out there.
Ashley chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
This chapter was amazing. I loved the dialogue between Sweets and Angela. It was very realistic and true to the characters. Fantastic!
AdoAnnie chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Good story! Really like it. And I'm glad Swets tells Angela off cause even though I like her character she sometimes really really annoys me (like why would you be dating Wendall when Hodgins is there and tells you he loves you!)

Can't wait for more
206 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
wow, awesome chapter. You did a terrific job on this chapter. I could feel Sweets' emotions and I really like your analysis of Booth and Brennan. Get part 3 up asap! :p.
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hi!

I really enjoyed reading this! Awesome job! :D
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
You've made some excellent points through Sweets. And your last three lines are simply amazing; of course they should discover their feelings together! I hadn’t even thought of it that way until I read those words.

Having said that, you do have a few typos/spelling/grammatical errors:

wits’ end

findings were or finding was

less than

psychologist

ethnocentrism

anecdotes

Overall, a wonderful story. Your writing flows well, and you’ve used some great imagery (ex: Bones as that little girl still in the trunk). Also, I like the way that you have Booth and Bones ‘shielding’ one another from Sweets’ attention – very in character. Finally, you’ve really captured Sweets, particularly his yearning for recognition/validation and his sincere desire to help others.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
wow! really well written! flowed very well, made sense, great use of technical terms.

look forward to more!
TwoBecomeOne chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Loving this so far! The characterization is spot on! Can't wait for the next chappie!