Reviews for Resident Deadly
morgan kingsley chapter 2 . 3/2
Gold
Rafael Trujillo chapter 2 . 1/10
I really like the deep throat you put into building the characters. I found my self gnawing my nails in suspense when the zombies attacked Jill.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
wow
Independent Dude chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
"Let's get down for brass taxes"

You know how sometimes, people can laugh so hard they almost have a heart attack? That almost happened to me just now.
Rogue black knight chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
What the Hell?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
This is brilliant. This is so going in my favourites list.
John chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
A flawless masterpiece.
AHWE chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
awesome story i loved it skaryd me gud
NerdieBirdie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
what a stupid and pointless story.
Genitaliaman chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
MORE I LIKE RH ESTORUY
romefan123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Where do you even come from, dumbass? Get a JOB, you unemployed, ignorant, stupid, waste of time, you! Sick of your act. And everyone else is too, so *beep* your mother...
EternalInsanity787 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'll finish my review later
Guest1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
My personal favourite lines from this story have to be: "Then they hatd sex but it didnt go so well", "I WILT EAT YOUR BRANS", and "JREAK OUFF".
PrinceVeggie chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Can't wait for you to cut me up!
Imaa badass badass! Imaa imma badass badass BADASS!
Shut me up!

Of course however, that is the zombie's intention with all due as well as respect. Yet perhaps the world is limited ot also the needs of many.

Though fauxsophical is Berserk's opening sequinn of the anime,t he manga improved it yet years later and created final fantasy se7en the ripoff aka pollagirist.

Although Jill Valnt did nothing but use a rake rake you with a rake i prove it could be useful enuff said to defeet him becus he she aka clit it off with the cut. Even then only Crish could save the dauy since he took steroids of emmesne strainkth. But how do YOU no? Perhaps the world is full of demonvils. Such as firebranded., we must defeat satan or all our curse

That is why
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
They had sex but it didn't go so well... FANFICTION GOLD