Reviews for Worth Breaking
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved this story, it was perfect and an easy, read.

Take care.
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hiya,

This was a really well written chapter. I quite enjoyed it. Thankyou for this fic.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
worth breaking.
ncislove chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
So I was sucked into reading one more. Sue me.

I'd rather have THIS happen with the rules than the whole involving a lawyer and maybe your wrong rule deal on the show.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Good story. This has always been my favorite pair. I always heard it as "It's easier to seek forgiveness than ask permission," which I prefer since the first smacks of premeditation and that isn't always a good thing. Oh well, no matter. Keep up the good writing.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aww soo sweet great job
bahnannah chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
*sigh* i love gibbs and abby together. you're a great writer, as well. what else...oh yeah! i am so in lurve with mark harmon. well, i think he's hot now, but 20 years ago? totally mind-numbingly hawt! and in season 1 of ncis? rawr baby! yes, i know my delusions are scary.

if you haven't done so, you totally need to watch the movie the presidio. he plays cop who is ex-army named jay austin. so many similarities between gibbs and austin. i seriously started drooling. that movie left no doubt as to why harmon was 1986's sexiest man of the year.
Harmne chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I don't know what it is between Abby and Gibbs - they'd have to be the oddest couple ever - but there's definitely something there. When I first started watching the show (I started about three seasons in - always late!) the odd relationship between them on the show drove me nuts. I rented the first season trying to find out if it was ever explained. I even went back to the episodes of JAG where the characters were debuted. Nothing. But I love Gibbs/Abby stories, and yours is great! I could totally see something like that happening - Abby is the only one Gibbs might break his own rules for. And, you know, maybe breaking his thing for redheads would be a GOOD thing!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Very nice! Amazing! I love the way you worked in those rules. Terrific job!
xenascully chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
ok 1, thank u for knowing how to write. (bad grammaer is disracting)

2, awesome storyline-i actually WANTED to read everything written

3, sweet gabby scene-loved it!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good story. I always enjoy anything with Gibbs and Abby. I think they should be together on the show and they can flush rule #12 down the toilet.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
how does an elevator bell disappear? Might want to assess that sentence.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I always heard rule #18 as: "Its easier to seek forgiveness than ask permission."

Which of course it is. When I first heard it as Gibbs says it, I had to wonder, is it really better to seek forgiveness than ask permission? Somehow I don't think it is.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Really awesome story :)
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us. :)