Reviews for Between Two Trees
Kristin chapter 1 . 6/13
I know this is a little late, especially since the story was written five years ago, but I'll say this anyways. This story made me cry. Though it is rare for such stories to elicit such emotion from me, you have accomplished this feat. Well done.
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aaaaawwwww so sweet I loved this fanfic!
soul eater crazy chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awww that was such a cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm fairly certain that no fic that i ever read again will make me as happy as this one did. It was so well written, along with the great plot. Who cares about ooc? I don't! :) fantastic job!
Misuchin chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Absolutely adorable. I love it how you describe their 'blossoming' relationship .
Your writing style is splendid.
MistressYaoi chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Brautiful. Absolutely marvelous!
This story was great, and I will read this over and over again, that I promise. :)
babygodzilla chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I cant deny it, i live au fluffs like these. This was so wonderfully sweet and well written i think. _
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, so sweet...I fell in love :3
Emiko Estelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This story is truly amazing. You are a wonderful writer.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was so sweet. Their relationship has an innocence to it that cannon doesn't have, the connection between them making you smile.
YamiNixen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is a very lovely story. The ending was so heart warming, it made me want to just glow. Congrats on the talent- you certainly have the gift of literature. :)
Denisovich chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
loved this story.

sweet and perfect and wonderful.
corvus chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
amazing...i'm lost for words.i loved it!your writing is simply beautiful!a lot of thanks for sharing!please write more great stories like this one!
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this story was just beautiful . . .

your writing was simply amazing and the description and imagrey of everything around them and what they did was awesome!

i really liked how the trees came into play in different moments in Ciel's life, and when Sebastian gave Ciel that cute hug when he came back i all mosted screamed from joy! LOL (i should of seen it comeing)

anyway that story was awesome (more then that) and i loved how sebastian and ciels love grew . . . simplt wonderful!

-Red
FancyCatastrophe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
:D That was so descriptive, I really got the essence of everything. You did a damn good job!