Reviews for Fairy Tales
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/20
You capture Eponine so well here. Very well-done.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
vapanalley chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow. After reading the book and seeing this, it's fit Eponine into a whole other dimension as a character. At first, only her sacrifice was evident, but now it's her motivation that's given a viewing. The parenthesizes really set off the differences and similarities between Cosette and the fairy tales being told.
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I was just thinking about Eponine and Azelma being like the stepsisters a few days ago when I was at rehershal for R&H Cinderalla. (I'm the stepmother in my production, so I keep feeling like Mme T.) Nice to see others view of this relation.
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Well done, as usual! You have the remarkable ability to say so much in such a little block of text. I like how you slide Cosette in as an afterthought, in parenthesis- she's there, but separated, nothing more than a removable clause in Eponine's make-believe world.
AmZ chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
One does wonder what they thought. Valjean is hardly a handsome prince, dressed in rags as he was, but surely the gold coin and the doll elevated him to all sorts of heights in the girls' eyes.

Good drabble!
ColonelDespard chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Beautifully succinct - a wonderful compact piece, as a drabble should be.