Reviews for Interview With the Protege
Random Reader chapter 7 . 1/26
I know this fic is super old so I'm not sure you'll even see this, but I just wanted to let you know that I read this fic a long time ago and your line about, "Life itself never ceases to be beautiful, enthralling. And sooner or later...that beauty...finds its way inside you. Again" really resonated with me and has stuck in my head for the last almost 10 years. It's been a favorite inspirational quote of mine and has helped me through some tough times- it was almost like a mantra for me during times of major depression- and I've shared it with a couple others who needed to hear it. I had almost forgotten where I'd read it but recently decided to go back looking for it and found this fic again. I remembered the fic being interesting and good overall but I figured I'd let you know the impact that specific part had on me. Thanks!
Potterology chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
This is so good!
sci-figirly chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
My goodness this series is wonderful. Each chapter is absolutely brilliant - laughter and tears aplenty. Thank you!
abigailc chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
A very well written story. I had just finished watching several episodes so the voices were very clear in my mind. I could certainly hear them speaking your words. I had no trouble discerning between the different times in the story. I will search out more of your stories to read.
earlyable chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
That's it! That was one if the best, if not the best, stories I've read on this sure, and that's it! *muffled scream* It's bloody amazing!
Nan-darkness chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
omg isn't this like the best fic ever.

I dont really know WHAT to write here but I do want to let you know that this was one of the best fanfic reading experiences ever :) Amazing! thanks! - Nan (nan_darkness on livejournal :) )
learntorunwithwolves chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Hey,

Just reread this story and it's brilliant. The characterisations are great and I love all the little moments you've written, whether they're hugely dramatic or just nice and gentle.

I just wondered if you have any plans to continue this story?

- Jaz
silver and rubies chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
This story truly is a wonder. The narrative balance between past and present- although formatting may have changed because of the site- is done beautifully. Also, the insight that you gave to the characters rings so true to who they are.

Amazingly well written, bravo!
queenmagnus chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
I love this story! It is one the best I have ever read! Please update soon! Please!
sanctuary fan chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
This is really the best fanfic I have ever read. So please will you update soon?
Dragonrider2203 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Wow! What an amazing fic! You've really portrayed the characters well and I love how you've set it all out. Hope you can post some more soon, can't wait to read it!
Jenn Ruest chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
hi When can I and anyone get to see or read the next wonderful chapter of this story? I want to know what happen in follow of ending story between helen and will and the flashbacks:) I hope Helen would get to visit Will in the later story. :)
jennR chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
hey thats good chapter 8,and I love it the way explain about helen's hair , and everything. But hope there more next chapter of this story i want to see where this story lead to. :)
HAZMOT chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
This continually amazes me about the life of Magnus thru other eyes. There are moments that Will describes as only a friend and lover can reveal. There is so much depth in who Magnus really is and the point about the hair was poignant. Will sees her not as just the woman who has lived for centuries, but a true wonder to behold, without putting her on a high pedistal. Magnus is a wonderous women with needs like anyone else. She chose to be with Will and anything beyond that is senseless. I think Will understood her more than Magnus realized or even he realized. But it's nice to see such reverence toward Magnus and still love her as just a simple women, who obviously is not. :D Does that make sense? hehehe
lastrequest chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Yay an update :D Still loving this. I love the way you write, you're one of the few on here that I aspire to write like :) Keep it up!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »