Reviews for Band Of Gold
mrs.addiecullen chapter 31 . 10/22/2014
Wow very amazing story. I really loved how you made each character their own person. I have never read a story that Elliot and Olivia like Kathy and Alex was insane. And the fact Elliot and Kathy didn't have all of their kids except Eli. Over all I really loved it amazing.
The Congressman chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
A great story; loved the part where Liv discovered her faith. Brought tears to my eyes.
The Congressman chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
My my, this is perfection. The rediscovery of faith. Best damn chapter in this story!
The Congressman chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Very good so far. Nailed Olivia's character by the way; not atheist but instead not very religious, the way it should be. Keep it up.
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
She's pregnant, yay! (I hope she is anyway!)
gopher101 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
He knows he is gay and still jealous. Giggles. Have to go for now will be back.
gopher101 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
The chapter I wanted. ;)
gopher101 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Liv can be blind.
gopher101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Thank you again.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
Great story. I love how Kathy was supportive of them, it's a change from other FANFICTIONS I have read. I also loved how Elliot knew to not take things slow with Olivia. Thanks for posting
LivSTABLER chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
"You are. But you're my hot-head."
aaawww :-) Love this story a lot so far!
Ayshen chapter 31 . 1/1/2012
This was perfect. The whole backwards thing really fit them. They fell in love before they ever went romantic, which oddly makes it that much more romantic lol.

Trevor was awesome in this; never have I loved him more lol.

The crazy intensity with Alex was awesome.

So romantic 3
redorchid23 chapter 31 . 8/5/2011
great story! i think you should write a sequal!
SVUFan4Life chapter 31 . 7/25/2011
But why does it have to come to an end lol. another great story with twists and new energy and just another great view on the characters we love! i loved it. all great things have to come to an end tho! cant wait to read the next one :)
SVUFan4Life chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
haha nice twist with them getting shot! not expecting that at all! which always keeps the story refreshing and interesting! i love all your stories tho lol :)