Reviews for Knight's End
ALIMOO1971 chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Great story when are you going to write a sequal to it? and if you are, are you going to do a cross over with Knight Rider 2008 where Micheal son is driving the new Kitt? that is if you have seen the show?
trekkifulron chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Published: 01-30-02 - Updated: 03-16-09

loved the story too bad about the cars and drivers though. 7 years to finish it im glad i wasnt waiting for updates. :-p
Dragovian Knight chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I don't generally like stories where too many of my favorites die, but everything was forgiven when KITT made his triumphant return. (This probably says something unfortunate about me.) Really brilliant fic.
Tiberius chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
I'm glad this could appeal to a classic KR fan, I tried to pay tribute to the orginal series just as much as to it's follow-up. Yay KITT indeed. :)
FeenyFan4ever chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Hey, this was good! I'm not very big into TKR but as a fan of the classic Knight Rider, I am glad that Michael and KITT showed up and played an integral part in your story!

And just to be clear this story was very good! Very engaging, plenty of cliffhangers when necessary and of course...KITT! YAY!

Cheers!

FeenyFan4ever
Tiberius chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Thanks for the tip, the name has been corrected. I wrote this fanfic 11 years ago (1998!), and the net was pretty basic back then, so any character info was from memory only.

Glad you liked it then and now. :)
chlorinehamster chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
P.S. Not to detract from it or anything, but Jenny's surname is Andrews.
chlorinehamster chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
My goodness! This was one of the first fanfics I ever read when I first found FFNET, and I didn't expect it to be an ongoing effort! A lot of the good fics I read are discontinued, so major props to you.
Macri007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
were is the new chapters why not call it "The New Knight Rider Team"
WillowTracy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I was a bit surprised with the deaths. But all in all I liked it. Deaths just show reality in the issue. I really wish they had ended the series better though.

Will
shany94a chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great effort - this would have been a hell of a series finale! You made it better and more realistic in that everyone didn't make it out OK - sometimes even the good guys fall ...
paxvampyre chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Excellent story! A tiny warning on character death would be welcome. :) Writing was fluid, detailed, engaging. Keep up the great writing!
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Good story on TKR & KR. Hate that killed Erica & Duke off, & the other vehicles. But cool return of KITT.
Tracy chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I can't believe Duke and Erica died! But it was a really good story. Please write more!
Swan chapter 1 . 12/6/2002