Reviews for Prodigal Son
katie.nolan.3720 chapter 2 . 1/22
Its a nice consept and I could see that happening between them.
gohamm15 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Great story please finish it
AngeJack chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Fabulous, keep up the writing - it's great
loves-fealty chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
After three and a half years I know it's unlikely this story will be updated now but I still wanted to register my interest for it. Wonderful story, very in-character with perfect voices. It's a shame it hasn't been completed. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Great work!
Nothfan
Renee chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I think you may have the only George Gently fic worth reading. Faint praise as that is your characterisation really seems spot on, thanks.
Kitiara88 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
lovely, look forward to more updates. thanks
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is good. I think that you got what the characters would say if they were in that position just right. I could hear their voices as I read. (Wait ... That sounds a bit loony ... You get what I mean). Please update soon.

Live long and prosper.

FuzzyDeMash
Rosie chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I'm just watching the George Gently series myself & wondered if there was any fanfic for it! I really enjoyed this story, you've got their push-pull relationship down really well. If you haven't seen it already, you might be interested in another series starring the guy who plays George: "The Professionals" - he's pretty good there too, although the series is really old.
Snape0Rape chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
This is really good! Please update soon!
IvoryRoses chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Forgot to mention- can't wait to see how them living together will go!
ivoryroses chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Another beautifully written chapter. I love how you went deeper into their relationship and showed how Gently really does see John as a son. Finding a new chaper waiting to be read just put a good ending on my otherwise none to great day. Thank you!

(Please tell me you'll be writing another George Gently fic!)
tayla1509 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
A pouting John seems so cute!

I'm looking forward to seeing how this living arrangement is going to pan out... I'm guessing that John may have some habits that will drive George mad!

Really well written and thoroughly enjoyable.

Update when you can! :D
tayla1509 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I like it. :D

It really captures how Gently sees Bacchus as his distraction... the son he never had, but wanted.

John really does need to learn his lesson, for someone who appears to agree with some of the changes taking place in the 60's he's rather predjudice. And even though he's sort of a vigilante, he hates people who break the law. He's almost hypocritical.

I'm not surprised he doesn't want to go home. He doesn't want to face up to Lisa, I'm guessing. Hehe.

I'm looking forward to the new series in autumn. I'd like to see Bacchus' attitude towards the communists.

Update when you can. I'd love to read more! :D
IvoryRoses chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved how well you captured the characters and their father/son relationship. Beautiful job, I would love it if you wrote more!