Reviews for Fading by Increments
bismarckfairy chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Thanks! I like how you mentioned destroying his relationship with Alice. I hope you'll explore that further. I also liked the description of his resolve as a living thing.
favludo chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
W.O.W.! You are such an awesome writer! I absolutely love reading your work because when I do, I can actually see the characters. You put such life into your words that you turn print into visual. Awesome! I look forward to reading more when you are next able to post :)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Ah. So, so powerful. So good.
Nitrohn chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
What an amazing chapter! You capture such emotion in your words that I feel like I'm in the story. Please continue on and update soon!
fallunder chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Awesome chapter.
bananafox chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
good chapter. bella should be furious with him.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I am SO enjoying Edward's POV. I am eager to read more. Welcome back!
bismarckfairy chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I love EPOV! Thanks!
jjcullen chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Woo hooo! I'm rereading Dying now too. Love love love
Little Missy123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I'm so glad you've decided to update. I like this story. Will you update dying by degrees?
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Do my eyes deceive me? Have you returned to continue this EPOV masterpiece? This chapter was magnificent, and I truly hope that you will update again asap.
fallunder chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I can't believe u updated. Awesome chapter.
Lynn0255 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Welcome back! I was enjoying these stories immensely. Will you also be updating Dying By Degrees?
Renee Aubin chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Since you haven’t added anything to this story in over a year, I assume it has slipped down your priority list (life has a way of doing that). That’s too bad – the only thing better than your original story is your story Edward’s view of it!

I feel that you have really captured Edward’s voice. So easy to imagine him thinking just these words.

Opening with a Rumi poem – fabulous.

Heartbreaking, his intent to follow her when her human life is over. Just as he demonstrated in Volterra.

I love it all, but here are some favorite lines:

‘But she is so quiet...’ Ominous, even if I hadn’t read the main story.

‘When it is over, I will be with her again. God owes us that much, doesn't he?’

‘Please, Bella, speak to me. Say my name… Silence the voice in my head that thinks this is a dream.’

‘I have faced her death head on, and by some miracle come through the other side with Bella in my arms.’
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I can't believe I had never read this before! This was breathtaking. You write these characters to the point that I can feel them. I feel so invested in them. It is amazing.