Reviews for Remember Me
Obscurites chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Please continue this wonderful story.

I hope Hikari realizing him ASAP! Then here will come sweet and fluffy conclusion. :P

(Don't mine me using Japanese names, I prefer using them.)
abso chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
amazing, but dawn should have recognized ash already
J1hbk chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Just a suggestion, but maybe another chapter would be nice? :P

I LOVE THIS STORY but I'm getting a tad impatient for the next chappie.

Pleaaassseeeee? :D
a person chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
loved it. fits their personalities quite well and the fact that no one seems to be able to remember ash even though he was their teacher. keep it up and write more please :D
Mijumaruwott chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
D: It wasn't poorly made at all!

If it flows well (And it did) it won't matter whether it's poorly made or not :P

Update soon please! It's awesome so far! :3
Syugecin chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Updateee. :3. Love the story, but I want to see Dawn realize.. Dx.
Sensitive girl chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Another thing, I'm glad that they are together again. I had a feeling that this blind date of Dawn's would be Ash. I now have teaars of joy for the love that Ash and Dawn share. Iw was so sweet. I think May somehow knew that Dawn loved Ash and she somehow contacted him. Anyways,I'm glad they together again. I think Ash was surprised and excited to see her again. Plzplzplzplzplzplzplz update.
Sensitive girl chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
This is such a sweet story. It seemed tragic at first because Dawn and Ash basically loved eachother. You went into so much detail I cried. Not criticizing or flaming. I'm praising you for the details. That is so something Dawn would do. This story will continue right? Please please please please please update soon.
X-InferNova-X chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
OI! Will you EVER shut up? You're story IS NOT horrible, ok? It's one of the best IMO.

What happened? Please update, I've been anticipating an update for GOD knows how long. So please, I beg of you, update this awesome story.

- Dammie D
the revolution rocks chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is a really funny story! i can't believe ash and dawn don't remember each other!
mccala michael jackson cool chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i didn't see any problems with this story. don't call it bad. i've read some really messed up stories. angie verses dawn had so many it didn't make alot of angie tried to kill shinx just because she thought ash killed his pokemon but he didn' story that you are currently writing is one of the best stories i have ever read. it doesn't have hardly any mistakes. please update soon. i want to know what dawn says to ash when she finally remembers !please!please!PLEASE!PLEASE! update in a day or 2 please! i would do anything to hear the next chapters of this wonderful story you are writing!
mccala cool michael jackson chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i loved it! please update in a day or 2.
malefan chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Did May forget who he was too?

Great chapter.
Forgotten Werewolf chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Nice story. Update soon :)
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
this is awesome! i can't wait for Dawn to actually realise that her date is Ash lol

Great job!