Reviews for Remember Me
the revolution rocks chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is a really funny story! i can't believe ash and dawn don't remember each other!
mccala michael jackson cool chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i didn't see any problems with this story. don't call it bad. i've read some really messed up stories. angie verses dawn had so many it didn't make alot of angie tried to kill shinx just because she thought ash killed his pokemon but he didn' story that you are currently writing is one of the best stories i have ever read. it doesn't have hardly any mistakes. please update soon. i want to know what dawn says to ash when she finally remembers !please!please!PLEASE!PLEASE! update in a day or 2 please! i would do anything to hear the next chapters of this wonderful story you are writing!
mccala cool michael jackson chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i loved it! please update in a day or 2.
RustKnight chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Did May forget who he was too?

Great chapter.
Forgotten Werewolf chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Nice story. Update soon :)
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
this is awesome! i can't wait for Dawn to actually realise that her date is Ash lol

Great job!
Ash chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
AWESOME STORY! CONTINUE!
Sora532 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I have that same problem too. Anyway, I found it pretty good even if it was a bit rushed but nice work.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Yay, an update! Hey, stop CRITICIZING yourself! This is a brilliant story and I sure couldn't spot any mistakes. Hope it doesn't take Dawn very long to realize who she's talking to. Keep it up, this is fabulous.

Daijobu!
Chocolate chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Yay you updated!

You just had to end there.

I would like to get to know Rachel better since she is your own character. Also wanted to ask you if there will be contestshipping?

Keep updating!
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
This isn't a poorly done chapter. It's awesome :) The bold he and him bit is a really good idea :D I could never had thought of something that smart xD hehe

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it will be soon :)

-AshXDawn4Ever-
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
wow Dawn really dont know its Ash the guy she is in love with now on a blind date wow Dawn im shocked XD
PerfectPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow, just plain wow. You are a really good Pearlshipper Writer! I hope you continue to write more chapters!
RustKnight chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This probably doesn't mean much to you,but, I think this story has potential. You should continue it.
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
this isn't a horrible story! It's awesome :D I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this! I'm hooked :D

I hope you'll update soon :)

-AshXDawn4Ever-