Reviews for When Harry Met Slytherins
Dark Lady Karma chapter 28 . 2/26
noooooooo i need moooooreeere PLEASE UPDATE! I KNOW UR PROBABLY BUSY BUT PLZZZZZZZZZ
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 28 . 9/14/2017
The cliffy it kills people you know. Please update
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
How dare you! You are such a tease for leaving the last written chapter hanging like that. You better write more asap!
ZianaSue chapter 28 . 6/30/2017
i love it so far. i want to read more of the story!
Midori Hiei chapter 28 . 6/22/2017
I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU! YOU CANT PUT A CLIFF HANGER THERE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE, PLEASE!
Crazy-Fangirl1010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
please update
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 28 . 3/30/2017
This is really good. I hope you continue to write it
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 11 . 3/30/2017
You shouldn't have listened to those that told you that this sucks. I personally think this is amazing and I look forward to continuing to read this story. If you ever get down on yourself just forget about what others have said and tell yourself , "I can". I have been bullied before and letting them win is never the answer. Your style is really good and this story is so good it's nearly impossible to stop reading it.
cyiusblack chapter 28 . 2/26/2017
update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2017
They don't deserve your attention. You're story is brilliant and you writting is incredibly good.
Sky dancer of the Moon chapter 28 . 12/9/2016
I love the story far.
The past part was very interesting.
I hope you update this story!
psychotic bunny chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
please don't give up, don't ever give up and let the bullies win, you are too good for that, huge hugs, they are just nasty spiteful people who have nothing better to do with their lives that to hurt and destroy others
Jaspersaurus.Lush chapter 28 . 4/15/2016
Update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
jade silverose chapter 28 . 1/24/2016
PLEASE PLEASE SWEET MERLIN PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE! REALLY! YOU HAS TO STOP THERE!I have read all of your stories and I love them. there are not that many harry/draco/blaise stories out there and yours are some of the better ones. Its been 3 years and I hope that you are okay.
BlessedHope chapter 28 . 1/1/2016
NOO! Gah! Vicious you are, leaving it like that.
Very good story though! Thank you for writing what you did.