Reviews for When Harry Met Slytherins
animebookworm11 chapter 1 . 4/4
please update
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 28 . 3/30
This is really good. I hope you continue to write it
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 11 . 3/30
You shouldn't have listened to those that told you that this sucks. I personally think this is amazing and I look forward to continuing to read this story. If you ever get down on yourself just forget about what others have said and tell yourself , "I can". I have been bullied before and letting them win is never the answer. Your style is really good and this story is so good it's nearly impossible to stop reading it.
cyiusblack chapter 28 . 2/26
update soon
They don't deserve your attention. You're story is brilliant and you writting is incredibly good.
Sky dancer of the Moon chapter 28 . 12/9/2016
I love the story far.
The past part was very interesting.
I hope you update this story!
psychotic bunny chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
please don't give up, don't ever give up and let the bullies win, you are too good for that, huge hugs, they are just nasty spiteful people who have nothing better to do with their lives that to hurt and destroy others
Jaspersaurus.Lush chapter 28 . 4/15/2016
Update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
jade silverose chapter 28 . 1/24/2016
PLEASE PLEASE SWEET MERLIN PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE! REALLY! YOU HAS TO STOP THERE!I have read all of your stories and I love them. there are not that many harry/draco/blaise stories out there and yours are some of the better ones. Its been 3 years and I hope that you are okay.
BlessedHope chapter 28 . 1/1/2016
NOO! Gah! Vicious you are, leaving it like that.
Very good story though! Thank you for writing what you did.
SkiaRaito chapter 28 . 9/4/2015
YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER YOU END WITH THIS FUCKiNG CHAPTER AND THEN YOU DON'T UPDATE FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS YOU LITTLE SHIT! Please please please please go back to this story it's amazing and brilliant and I love it so much and I would really love to read more
consolador chapter 28 . 8/14/2015
omg. i don't usually read fanfics that haven't been updated for years, but fuck, im so glas i read this one. it's just too perfect. and now im so emotional because of it. the cliffhanger is too much to bear.

your writing is awesome, and your ideas are amazing
Sakura HanaYuki chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
plez pretty plez update
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 28 . 4/6/2015
Lol that was an awful time to run out of chapters to read. I hope you keep updating. Sure, you misspell every once in a while but, I mean, I didn't start reading this thinking you were an English major. At least it's readable, you know? And I would love to read more.
sageandclovers chapter 28 . 3/18/2015
Are you ever going to update? If so, please do it soon. I've been waiting for years. :)