Reviews for When Harry Met Slytherins
It's Fatima chapter 28 . 8/14
omg. i don't usually read fanfics that haven't been updated for years, but fuck, im so glas i read this one. it's just too perfect. and now im so emotional because of it. the cliffhanger is too much to bear.

your writing is awesome, and your ideas are amazing
Yuki Uzumaki Uchiha Namikaze chapter 28 . 7/19
plez pretty plez update
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 28 . 4/6
Lol that was an awful time to run out of chapters to read. I hope you keep updating. Sure, you misspell every once in a while but, I mean, I didn't start reading this thinking you were an English major. At least it's readable, you know? And I would love to read more.
sageandclovers chapter 28 . 3/18
Are you ever going to update? If so, please do it soon. I've been waiting for years. :)
Uhmm... Not sure if you're still writing this, hope you'll continue it as I've enjoyed the first 28 chapters. Just wanted to point out that "Curiosity" is spellt without a U, it was one of the chapter titles, though which one it was escapes me now. Also, Harry is "amateur" at the whole self pleasuring thing. I'm fairly certain armature is some sort of furniture, and I doubt that was what you meant to convey! Hopefully you'll continue this, but if not I'd still like to thank you for the reading pleasure you've given me in these chapters!
Lulubell12345678 chapter 28 . 3/2
-_- FREAKIN CLIFFHANGER

UPDATE SOON
Annie chapter 28 . 2/22
Will this ever be finished?
I miss it!
Feisty Goddess of Rebirth chapter 28 . 2/9
Dang.
That is very interesting.
I hope you update soon!
I wonder what will happen next.
Diadem8 chapter 28 . 1/9
Don't stop please don't stop keep going, please post the next chapter.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
whens the next chapter
NCIS FTW chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
Seriously? Leaving it right there? It was just getting good.
A Loyal Sassy Goddess chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Sooo love how this is turning out.
Can't wait for you to update!
fireycloud chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Love the chapter can't wait to see what happens next love this story so much
Katelaina chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Please don't give up writing, I love your work, but aside from that- did you know JK almost never had Harry Potter published, they literally trew it in the trash, several publishers refused it, if it wasn't for the persistince of one editor it never would have seen the light of day and we would have lost a great story. Accept advice and listen to critisicm, but never to hate mail! Keep positive. Best of luck:*
dramakiss98 chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Update pls! I absolutely love this story!