Reviews for When Harry Met Slytherins
psychotic bunny chapter 11 . 10/3
please don't give up, don't ever give up and let the bullies win, you are too good for that, huge hugs, they are just nasty spiteful people who have nothing better to do with their lives that to hurt and destroy others
Jaspersaurus.Lush chapter 28 . 4/15
jade silverose chapter 28 . 1/24
PLEASE PLEASE SWEET MERLIN PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE! REALLY! YOU HAS TO STOP THERE!I have read all of your stories and I love them. there are not that many harry/draco/blaise stories out there and yours are some of the better ones. Its been 3 years and I hope that you are okay.
BlessedHope chapter 28 . 1/1
NOO! Gah! Vicious you are, leaving it like that.
Very good story though! Thank you for writing what you did.
SkiaRaito chapter 28 . 9/4/2015
YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER YOU END WITH THIS FUCKiNG CHAPTER AND THEN YOU DON'T UPDATE FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS YOU LITTLE SHIT! Please please please please go back to this story it's amazing and brilliant and I love it so much and I would really love to read more
consolador chapter 28 . 8/14/2015
omg. i don't usually read fanfics that haven't been updated for years, but fuck, im so glas i read this one. it's just too perfect. and now im so emotional because of it. the cliffhanger is too much to bear.

your writing is awesome, and your ideas are amazing
Hana Yuki Walker chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
plez pretty plez update
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 28 . 4/6/2015
Lol that was an awful time to run out of chapters to read. I hope you keep updating. Sure, you misspell every once in a while but, I mean, I didn't start reading this thinking you were an English major. At least it's readable, you know? And I would love to read more.
sageandclovers chapter 28 . 3/18/2015
Are you ever going to update? If so, please do it soon. I've been waiting for years. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/8/2015
Uhmm... Not sure if you're still writing this, hope you'll continue it as I've enjoyed the first 28 chapters. Just wanted to point out that "Curiosity" is spellt without a U, it was one of the chapter titles, though which one it was escapes me now. Also, Harry is "amateur" at the whole self pleasuring thing. I'm fairly certain armature is some sort of furniture, and I doubt that was what you meant to convey! Hopefully you'll continue this, but if not I'd still like to thank you for the reading pleasure you've given me in these chapters!
Lulubell12345678 chapter 28 . 3/2/2015

Annie chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
Will this ever be finished?
I miss it!
Feisty Goddess of Rebirth chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
That is very interesting.
I hope you update soon!
I wonder what will happen next.
Diadem8 chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
Don't stop please don't stop keep going, please post the next chapter.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 12/31/2014