Reviews for Utopian Requiem
Hellocloser chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Uuh lemme guess.. Roy and Riza? Hah, you actually had me going for a minute. I thought they were dead. Anyways, please update soon .
Hooded-Figurine chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
!

I don't know what to do! I think I'll scream.

!

RoyWrath

RizaLust

GIMME A COOKIE!
Lady Rini chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Ok after rereading the last chapter to understand what the hell happened. I was lost to what had happen, now then why did Riza and Roy get killed and I am sure Ed will take care of the kids. So now Roy is Wrath and Riza is Lust. How horrible. How did Erika find her father and uncle?
Lady Rini chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I like how you put the manga in your story but you should put spoilers in case not every has read the end of the manga. I'm confused is Ed in the manga world instead of our world and I am glad that you have made Al & Mai have kids. It seems to be jumping around and I'm confused did Ed's kids find him or is this a dream?
Hooded-Figurine chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NO!NO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU CAN'T KILL THEM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i look forward to the next chapter, and i recognize little Ed's words, "don't look" those were in another fic, Words You Say.
haeye chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
if you are embarrassed by the length, write the next chapter please!
onceuponachildhood chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I kid you not, I just finished re-reading this and its prequel yesterday on a funny feeling I had.

... weird.

So YAY, new chapter. It's back in motion! And Ed's alive! Fun stuff.

But what's Erika up to, I wonder?
PinkPsych00 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Yay! The sequel!
I actually didn't know you'd already started on it until half an hour ago... Yeah...

Anyways, I'll be sure to follow this fic just as eagerly as 'Temporary Home' and I know you won't disappoint me/the readers.

Is it going to be longer? The plot until now hints at great adventures somewhere in the near future. The fic's also written more story-like...

xX
Hooded-Figurine chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Heh, yeah, Ed's dad left, Elysia's dad was killed, Ed doesn't even know, hell, even Roy was an orphan! Practically none of these characters have had a normal life, even without Ishval. Anyways, loving the story, from the tenor of your A/Ns, I'd say that You've already got this story all planned out, you're so lucky, Ultimate is in the hands of my Editor for chapters 11-13, and Where does home lie? is wandering like crazy! I envy you, scratch that, I palm tree you!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was an interesting first chapter for your sequel!

looking forward to your updates! good job on this! XD
Don't Call Me Short chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
oh oh oh this sounds really good! Poor Mustang and Riza! They've gone so long w/out a trial and now all of the sudden...so sad. Man I wanted Erika to beat the crap out of that asshole! Thank you for making her just as strong and stubborn as her parents! Girls rule! :-P (I'm a total feminist ha ha)
Hooded-Figurine chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
*fangirl squeal* YES! You've finally got it up! I love it, honestly I do! More please!
whatsername4 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010