Reviews for Mass Effect: Interregnum
smashbangfusion chapter 1 . 4/14
So I was just imagining everything that Garrus said or thought in Brandon Keener's voice. I think that says enough how you captured both Garrus' character and my interest and attention. The descriptions are vivid, violent, and exciting. The setting is very much like the shady establishments I'd imagine Omega to have, even if the game gave us a limited area to explore.

I look forward to reading and reviewing the many chapters ahead!
The Anguished One chapter 55 . 2/12
Splendid. You have my gratitude for writing this story.
The Anguished One chapter 54 . 2/12
I grew attached to Garrus' crew, despite knowing what was coming. Archangel fought against the impossible, and I salute them for it.
The Anguished One chapter 52 . 2/12
This chapter is a great summary of why I think Garrus is a wonderful character. He knows what he is trying to do is impossible... but he will still try.
The Anguished One chapter 51 . 2/12
The three main criminal organizations, ignoring Aria, are planning on fighting Archangel. Sidonis has been identified...
The Anguished One chapter 49 . 2/11
Another new member... with the story nearing its end, I fear I won't get to see a lot of him.
The Anguished One chapter 48 . 2/11
Obviously, this story will not end with Garrus permanently changing Omega. I am truly in lpve with this story, so don't mistake that for a complaint. This chapter jus made me realize tha I've never seen a story where Archangel created an Omega with a bright future. I wouldn't mind reading something like that.
The Anguished One chapter 47 . 2/11
Vortash... what's your goal?
The Anguished One chapter 46 . 2/10
And Melenis' secret is finally revealed. I liked seeing what everyone is doing on their downtime.
The Anguished One chapter 44 . 2/10
Ah, if only Mordin hadn't walked away before Erash made his offer. That would have made some interesting consequences.
The Anguished One chapter 41 . 2/10
A krogan who hates the krogan race. Unexpected. I wonder if he will join Archangel.
The Anguished One chapter 39 . 2/9
Hm... they are going to see another former STG member on Omega. There has been mention of a fast-talking salarian doctor. Firebreak is something a krogan should not know about. I do believe a cameo is in Mordin's future.
The Anguished One chapter 38 . 2/8
Butler is an excellent character for Garrus's squad. He knows that Garrus is doing good, but he is able to know it can be wrong. Creation through destruction.
The Anguished One chapter 35 . 2/7
Up to nine members now. Too bad Shepard never got to meet any of the other people on Garrus' crew. A renegade like her would have loved Weaver.
The Anguished One chapter 33 . 2/7
Killed with a gun he smuggled. Garrus loves irony.