Reviews for Mass Effect: Interregnum
edajane chapter 55 . 9/20
One of the best fics I've ever read, your story lingers in my imagination long after I've closed the browser. You've done an astounding job fleshing out the characters, and they're all so special in their own way I couldn't help but feel sad as I read, knowing what will happen to all of them. Absolute epic, Interregnum is canon for me.
Ahsurika chapter 37 . 12/23/2020
This chapter punched me in the gut. Fantastic arc. Butler and Ripper were choice PoVs for it.

I've loved watching the team grow and each member has such rich personality. Knowing how it all ends makes every banter and interaction that much more meaningful.
LoveHopes chapter 55 . 4/8/2020
Hot damn that was amazing and so well written. A and gold stars all the way around.
Ahsurika chapter 6 . 7/27/2019
I can practically hear Brandon Keener while I'm reading this. You've got Garrus down pat and this was a great action-packed introductory arc. Really looking forward to diving into the rest of this fic.
Ferret23 chapter 55 . 7/21/2019
headcannon. Accepted.
God of Lemmings chapter 54 . 3/2/2019
Read this for the first time a few years back. Just got done reading it again and honestly, I'd quite happily accept it as canon at this point.
Pteaset chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Love it
MKasher chapter 52 . 7/16/2018
Love this! A lit of thought went into it!
Aftermath212 chapter 55 . 7/14/2017
This was, by far, the most detailed and heart-wrenching story of Archangel. The philosophical ponderings, the banter, the villains, the outrageous-yet-perfectly-plausible technology like Melenis' suit... It's all perfect. This is, for all intents and purposes, my headcanon for what went down.

A song comes to mind: 'What Makes a Good Man?' by the Heavy. And also 'Short Change Hero' by the same. I felt so satisfied, yet so... *perturbed* when Garrus finally caught up with Harga. I could practically hear the despair in Garrus' voice when he was pouring his heart out. Man.

I love your work. I finished this last night, but all day long, my thoughts kept drifting back to your story. Sensat. Monteague. Vortash. Before, they were just names. Just names on a visor, meaningless names which I felt somewhat bad for. But now? I can feel Garrus' pain. As stupid as that might sound.

I had to immediately start ME2 when I finished. I did the Archangel recruitment on my latest playthrough before I found your story, but after binging it I just had to do it again. Seeing the base...

Man. This story stays with you. I can't properly describe what it was like to read this, and your other two Archangel stories. I heard it was good, but MAN.

Archangelus Sumus. Rest in peace.
Evolution'sFavoriteMistake chapter 54 . 12/7/2016
I never thought I could pity Sidonis especially with how amazing you made the rest of the squad but that has to suck so bad put in the unwinnable position he was in. He had no choice but to give up the bases location and the "this is how Sidonis dies" part really captured the survivors guilt he feels when we see him in me2 all in all great chapter...totally did NOT cry...nope not at all
Evolution'sFavoriteMistake chapter 55 . 12/6/2016
I can't truly put into words how much i enjoyed this it is with out a doubt my favorite mass effect fic of all time
M chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
I remember these names... Hats off to you, sir/madam.
Blade8821 chapter 55 . 9/5/2016
Exceptional work.
GrungierNine0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I'm a big Mass Effect nerd (though I only own ME3, and yes, I can hear the screaming now) and this shows alot of promise. And from what it says on TV Tropes, this story pretty much shits on most of ME's legit novels, so I'm expecting a good story. Gerd jerb!
Guest chapter 55 . 2/23/2016
No other Mass Effect fanfic will ever top this. This will forever be canon in my head now. Canon comics be damned. The Sidonis and Garrus meeting in this is so much better.

I'm so sad it's over. I actually felt these character's deaths. It hurt. You really brought them to life. Well done.

Thank you so much for sharing this story.