Reviews for Da Capo
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Thanks to you and to AnjieNet for this story. I'm enjoying your perspective on Edward's dark time.
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Love it!
twificfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Your writing is magnificent as always. I really enjoy the emotions and atmosphere that you create for you characters. Truly wonderful, thank you.
my1edward chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is a fascinating look into Edward's psyche. I can totally see how he would be jealous of Esme coming between him and Carlisle. I'm kind of shocked how many people he killed, and I'm wondering why he's following the red-haired woman. Please don't hurt her, Edward! Looking forward to more.
Skweekers chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
To follow? Follow her or to just leave the station? Dont answer, I am just curious.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved this first chapter- but considering the author, that's nothing surprising.

You've given Edward a good, solid voice. I love being in his head. I can't wait to read more :-)
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I am so glad this is what was asked of you. Seriously, fics that explore this part of Edward's life are probably some of my favorite, and there unfortunately aren't many that aren't AU. He really can be such a beautifully complex character if handled the right way. Something you always do. I can't wait for more!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful as always. I am glad you were commissioned for this piece. Not one will do it justice like you. I am looking forward to reading the rest.
deleted010203 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful writing, as always. You certainly do have a way of just getting inside the character and making their emotions just bleed to the page...

Are you sure you're not Jasper? ;-)
Pistis Sophia chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
cool story...a bit sad though.
jabberwockylove chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"And three days later, when the woman awoke and fixed her own half-closed eyes on Carlisle's face, Edward lost his father for the second time in three years."

This is my favourite line. Poor Edward.

I love pre-Twilight pieces, and I'm stoked that you're writing one. I know I've said it before, but you really do write Edward as well as Carlisle.

Can't wait for the rest of it. :)
rameau chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
How do you do it? How do you breath new life into something I've read a dozen times by now? So many canon pieces exist trying to explain the years Bella only heard in stories and the readers through her clouded views that it feels like everything has been said and done already.

Edward ran away and tried a little 'meatier' diet for a while, but what was he thinking before, during and after? How did this rumspringa change him from a boy to a man? Did he just need to say goodbye to his mother?
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ah! I can't believe it's here! I've wanted to read this sory for so long! Thank you thank you thank you! I'll even go back to Ithaca and read the mention of the fight again! Super excited to read the rest. Thursdays rock!
emavalexis chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Compelling start. You know, for as often as I credit you with writing what I consider to be the best Carlisle in the fandom, I don't think I've ever mentioned how wonderful your Edward is. You always manage to write him I'd say just as convincingly, full of the constant yearning and loneliness that are such a part of the character.

Excellent work so far.
sare-tigz chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This was really beautiful, and i really hope you continue it. I'd love to see the fight between Carlisle and Edward the night he left. Or the reunion when he came back. Really well done.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »