Reviews for The One Hundred Moments Project
justagirlwithideas chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
If you think about it, Thalia really has a tragic life. You captured her pain and feelings beautifully. This story so far has really been exceptional. You are an extremely talented writer and I really think you deserve twice the amount of reviews you have. These fics are deep, dark, sweet, insightful, clever, in character, and truly heart warming. And I loved the Harry Potter refrence in this one! You should be proud :)
petals.open.to.the.moon.135 chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
I...don't know how to describe it. I really liked it though and i haven't seen anyone else write about that particular subject so great job! :)
ivyflightislistening chapter 27 . 7/18/2010
This sounded like it was coming from Luke as he was turning to Kronos... nice job.
ivyflightislistening chapter 26 . 7/18/2010
Haha-brilliant! The Hunters must get really irritating...
ivyflightislistening chapter 25 . 7/18/2010
Never would have thought of this side of Luke... description was great.
ivyflightislistening chapter 24 . 7/18/2010
Wow... this was pretty tough reading, giving a bit of a clip of Percy's home life. The books don't really go into how much his home life would have sucked all those years, but you really hit the nail on the head. Great chapter!
2sweet2B4gtn chapter 23 . 7/17/2010
uhm, i got an email for ch. 26 & 27 but if ur only on ch 23...aghhh im confused! plz help me.
2sweet2B4gtn chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
my favorite chapter (and song :D) reeeeaaallly good job.
2sweet2B4gtn chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
it kinda sounds like he committed suicide at the end...wait did he? oh great ur making me re-read the book. really good job though. maybe u shuld do more happy ones, though. there's like three in here.
2sweet2B4gtn chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
wow really philosophical and deep. good job D
EmeraldFire512 chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
Nicely done.
andromedabennet chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
Wow, you wrote this with impecible imagery. It's outstanding! Keep writing these. They are short but sweet and always well written(:
EmeraldFire512 chapter 21 . 7/8/2010
I really love that one. That whole personal loyalty part of Percy was my favorite part of his character. I could easily relate to that.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
Black was amazing. Very deep and insightful. This one was also good, I particuarly liked the reflection back on what luke and annabeth have become.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
I can see why you said you liked this one. Very deep, very moving.