Reviews for The Ultimate Friendship:Vegeta and Pan:Frieza Saga
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
That is SO sweet! And I liked the way you said 'staring at him with thos big pretty eyes he loved so much!' It seems to me that Veggie is a better daddy then Gohan! gasp! But wait I already new that! Later.

Tokyobabe2040
anonomous chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
AAAAwwww! veggies going to train her! this storys so kawaii! i luv it!
arctic chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
aw.. where the rest? more please! awesome sagas . i really like the "pan looked at vegeta, vegeta looked at pan, they looked at each other" sequence, it's so funny!
InsaneKitchenObject chapter 3 . 5/6/2002
you've just ruined my morning.. i've been reading your incredible cool fics and then.. YOU STOP?

i mean, it's very fun and cute and i looove it.. but this damn saga was WAY too short! I like the combi Veggie-Pan though.. very cool story! so hey.. my advice? KEEP ON WRITING AND UPDATE SOON!

thank you..
Elvin Goddess chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
this is really good vt, plz get the next chap up soon! ja ne!
Li-chan chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
I just spent this evening reading all three sagas. They're very good, the next one sounds good. I hope to see the saga up soon _
may chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
Terrific chapter!Love b-day parties and presents! Amazing how Vegeta thought of that training gift stuff at the last minute! Excited to read the upcoming training saga! Till then!
Kouriko chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
Awww... short but sweet story. YAHH! Vegeta is finally going to train them! ) Hehe... Is Pan going to get into anymore trouble? It's cool because every saga so far she's gotten into trouble. Can't wait to read the next one.
heelicop chapter 2 . 3/2/2002
I love it! Wonderful!
pannybaby123 chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Ahhh I waited sooo Long fore this im soooo Happy lolz Write more soon I SOOOOOOOoo luv it
Twilight Rose chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Yay! I was really wondering when I'd see this saga you promised me! Long live Veggie and Pan. They are so absolutely adorable, it would have Gohan puking for months. (As he is the summit of all things cute and adorable. *Starry eyes* Ahh... Gohan... and Shin... and Vash... (Don't ask, it's a Trigun thing)) So yeah, pump out that chapter then! I'm WAITING!
WW1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Terrific chapter! Totally love the way Vegeta kicked ass! But a total pussycat when it comes to Pan! It's just plain favoritism since Pan is more Saiyan and is truly lovable! Till the next posting!
may chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Totally excited with this new Saga! Great first chapter! Pan really has a knack at finding trouble! But then it's Uncle Veggie to the rescue!
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Ooooh boy...This...is not going to be pretty...
Demonic Trance chapter 1 . 2/5/2002