Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
markmeorigins chapter 29 . 8/21
Never have I been more disappointed to see a story abandoned. Great story. Poor main char gets her face cut more than anything. Hope this gets continued.
markmeorigins chapter 4 . 8/6
Very good. I'm loving this :D
Id65 chapter 3 . 2/13
Child of Poisiden.
Id65 chapter 2 . 2/13
I'm so confused, but so enthralled.
Id65 chapter 1 . 2/13
Interesting pull! Never read something quite like it!
Clefspear chapter 29 . 4/12/2014
Update, unabandon now!
ARainbowPegasus chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Sorry trying to post reviews on many things at once! BUT I LOVE THIS STORY!
ARainbowPegasus chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
AHH! I LOOVVVEEEDDD IT!
It was a perfect dramatic evil villain Ima set this place on fire scene.
Yep. Perfect.
Can't wait for next chapter!
AngelGirl2000 chapter 29 . 11/17/2013
Okay, I just read your bio after revieing your other story. YOU SERIOUSLY CAN'T BE ON HIATUS! BECAUSE I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY!
Creative Central chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mariokartgod chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
How is a raven like a writing desk? I haven't the slightest clue! ;)
mariokartgod chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
R! E! V! I! E! W! REVIEW! Well, you asked for it, you know. I can't believe how much of a good read this is. Really.
mariokartgod chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I have been sitting here at my computer, staring at it absolutely absorbed into this story for the past 2 HOURS. It's now 1 in the morning, and since I've decided sleep might be a good idea, I'm going to bed soon. THIS. IS. THE. BEST. FAN. FICTION. EVER! And I'm not just saying that. You could publish this in a real book, and I bet over half the readers would automatically assume that Rick Riordan himself wrote it. Your story is THAT amazing. Don't ever give up writing, ever, even if you start doing it just for a hobby. You could publish a story that you were working on as a hobby and actually make some money, if you wanted to. I'm kind of a critic, but even I have nothing to critique on. WOW!
Mikitara chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
Feels. Feels. Feels.

I'm kind of put off because 1) it's been MONTHS! Update for Hades' sake girl xD 2) Persephone's reincarnate is dead. So depressed about that.

I promised to stick with this story til the end, & that's what I intend on doing! 3 You don't ever give up on something as amazing as this fic.
Mikitara chapter 29 . 1/19/2013