Reviews for Smiles Of A Summer Night
I am extremely saddened at the fact that it seems as if you will not be continuing fanfiction. I just hope that by some miracle, we can inspire you to get back into your work. You make lovely pieces of literature, and I would love for it to be finished. I'm not saying update once a day, or once every couple days. I mean to go at your own pace, and update once a week, or two weeks with smaller chapters. I hope you get back into writing, and I would be extremely grateful if you could reply to this review. You inspired me and others to start fan fiction, and I hope you continue to do so in the future.

UnholyPens chapter 89 . 6/19
Yes! Awesome! Keep it coming!
UnholyPens chapter 36 . 4/14
Your missing a line break somewhere. I got really lost.
UnholyPens chapter 33 . 4/14
Aye, I see that you named the Unova region Isshu. Neato. Well, considering that this was probably written some time before the games were made, I don't know.
jamesthepig chapter 52 . 3/5
Sorry to say this bu5 you made a mistake in cchapter 52 ,icheal is a guy and anna is a girl so im tje alternate realiry they chanhed genders soery for bad spellings
CodOfWar chapter 89 . 1/12
Oh hey, I thought you had died. Glad to see that you're still updating, even if infrequently.
swack16 chapter 89 . 1/11
Alright finally she got that jerkweed!
Foxyjosh chapter 89 . 1/11
Nice addition. I like how the environment helped her overcome a type disadvantage.
UnholyPens chapter 1 . 1/11
I really can't wait to be able to read this. I am so engrossed in ALNM.
markoatonc chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I said it before, but I love the way you show those titans. Them being eternal and nearly omnipotent (with those weird segments of time and space where they can't see or know.)
in my life, I have seen this kind of ascension done right only two other times. You are master in making things confusing in perfect, logical ways... I wonder now who the supreme is, and if the one that is him with Angela is, was or will be a titan... I mean they can be everywhere and always at the same time. (I wonder if it applies to the afterlife as well, I mean, if Shu can be with his family and titan at the same time. And if titans have their personal relative time (I mean, are they always, or do they have any form of "now" to them?) I suspect that yes, and that would mean they do have some personal "age" to them, as in relative, personal amount of time since ascension.

I would love if you replied to me, But I will understand if you wish not to.

There was a REALLLLLY long time I talken with someone about ideas like that, most people are finding it too confusing.

Ps. sorry for any mistakes, I write from phone.
R37uy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is absolutely the best reborn story on . I read ALNM in two days. Not because it's short (it's not), but because of the ideas you put into it. I really love long story's, and add my favorite subject (rebirth) on fanfiction, and you get this. I really liked your Pokemon choice for Angela, mostly because Eevee is in my top 5 favorite Pokemon. ALNM has put umbreon at the top of my favorite pokemon list.

SOASN is a great sequel to the first story. At first, I didn't think making Angela human would work out, but somehow you changed my mind. I really love how you brought back Lisa, while at the same time, finding a perfect oppourtunity to make fun of her. She used to be a (so called) beautiful young woman who ate luxorious meals, all three meals a day. She gets shot and killed, now she's reborn into the body of a 500-pound newborn, green rock-skinned lizard, who eats dirt, all three meals, every day. She had it coming. As for Micheal, I believe he will either survive, after a big rescue from Angela after she kills somebody (it's going to happen), and gets him an antidote, but that would mean Desiree or Virgil would die. I vote Desiree! Charlotte is in the clear because of the "flash-forward" where Charlotte comes to Angela's house to talk about her events with suicune.

Well, on to the main subject. Your story's (ALNM & SOASN) have encouraged me to write my own rebirth story. I plan to use some of your concepts, such as: lock eyes death vision. I will make the character an Eevee, not because you did, but because of the evolution possibilitys.
I have one in mind, but that could always change, so I'm not saying. I'll use the concept of him/her hatching to his/her friend, and going on a journey through a region. I think it will be Unova. Thanks for the great story and I hope you work things out with your mom. Can't wait for next update.
Throthgar chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
Has anyone told you that you need to check your grammar, I mean no offense, but all the chapters in this story I've read so far are littered with errors and typos. I would suggest you get some beta readers to help with these errors.
Lixie Lorn chapter 89 . 8/13/2014
I hope things get better for you soon. (offers a hug)
not ur blog chapter 89 . 8/9/2014
This site's for stories, not non-story chapters.

This isn't a blog.

There is a profile for that.

Bumping your story up like that only comes out as a desperate cry for attention. Bumping the story up needlessly also bumps off other stories that tries to get attention. Do you feel good about this?

It is sad to hear you have problem in real life, but again, there is profile for that.

Final warning.
WhitheringRoses chapter 89 . 8/3/2014
Aw - I'm so sorry :( But congratulations! Glad to hear from you - can't wait for the next update! .
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »