Reviews for Smiles Of A Summer Night
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 9 . 4/11
Heeey, are you ever gonna update again? I keep PMing you every so often in hopes you'll see and update again. I love this story and really want to see it through!
umbreonaveonics chapter 89 . 1/26
~If it takes forever, I will wait for you~
~For a thousand summers, I will wait for you~
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
ChristianDragon chapter 89 . 4/10/2016
So... Travis is dead. GOOD! Buh-bye. See you never! Is that four dead now?
Hamsterino chapter 89 . 1/25/2016
Awesome story! I presume it is still being continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I am extremely saddened at the fact that it seems as if you will not be continuing fanfiction. I just hope that by some miracle, we can inspire you to get back into your work. You make lovely pieces of literature, and I would love for it to be finished. I'm not saying update once a day, or once every couple days. I mean to go at your own pace, and update once a week, or two weeks with smaller chapters. I hope you get back into writing, and I would be extremely grateful if you could reply to this review. You inspired me and others to start fan fiction, and I hope you continue to do so in the future.

R37uy
UnholyPens chapter 89 . 6/19/2015
Yes! Awesome! Keep it coming!
UnholyPens chapter 36 . 4/14/2015
Your missing a line break somewhere. I got really lost.
UnholyPens chapter 33 . 4/14/2015
Aye, I see that you named the Unova region Isshu. Neato. Well, considering that this was probably written some time before the games were made, I don't know.
jamesthepig chapter 52 . 3/5/2015
Sorry to say this bu5 you made a mistake in cchapter 52 ,icheal is a guy and anna is a girl so im tje alternate realiry they chanhed genders soery for bad spellings
CodOfWar chapter 89 . 1/12/2015
Oh hey, I thought you had died. Glad to see that you're still updating, even if infrequently.
swack16 chapter 89 . 1/11/2015
Alright finally she got that jerkweed!
Foxyjosh chapter 89 . 1/11/2015
Nice addition. I like how the environment helped her overcome a type disadvantage.
UnholyPens chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I really can't wait to be able to read this. I am so engrossed in ALNM.
markoatonc chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I said it before, but I love the way you show those titans. Them being eternal and nearly omnipotent (with those weird segments of time and space where they can't see or know.)
in my life, I have seen this kind of ascension done right only two other times. You are master in making things confusing in perfect, logical ways... I wonder now who the supreme is, and if the one that is him with Angela is, was or will be a titan... I mean they can be everywhere and always at the same time. (I wonder if it applies to the afterlife as well, I mean, if Shu can be with his family and titan at the same time. And if titans have their personal relative time (I mean, are they always, or do they have any form of "now" to them?) I suspect that yes, and that would mean they do have some personal "age" to them, as in relative, personal amount of time since ascension.

I would love if you replied to me, But I will understand if you wish not to.

There was a REALLLLLY long time I talken with someone about ideas like that, most people are finding it too confusing.

Ps. sorry for any mistakes, I write from phone.
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »