Reviews for Smiles Of A Summer Night
CodOfWar chapter 89 . 1/12
Oh hey, I thought you had died. Glad to see that you're still updating, even if infrequently.
swack16 chapter 89 . 1/11
Alright finally she got that jerkweed!
Foxyjosh chapter 89 . 1/11
Nice addition. I like how the environment helped her overcome a type disadvantage.
Kevs The Lucario Trainer chapter 1 . 1/11
I really can't wait to be able to read this. I am so engrossed in ALNM.
markoatonc chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I said it before, but I love the way you show those titans. Them being eternal and nearly omnipotent (with those weird segments of time and space where they can't see or know.)
in my life, I have seen this kind of ascension done right only two other times. You are master in making things confusing in perfect, logical ways... I wonder now who the supreme is, and if the one that is him with Angela is, was or will be a titan... I mean they can be everywhere and always at the same time. (I wonder if it applies to the afterlife as well, I mean, if Shu can be with his family and titan at the same time. And if titans have their personal relative time (I mean, are they always, or do they have any form of "now" to them?) I suspect that yes, and that would mean they do have some personal "age" to them, as in relative, personal amount of time since ascension.

I would love if you replied to me, But I will understand if you wish not to.

There was a REALLLLLY long time I talken with someone about ideas like that, most people are finding it too confusing.

Ps. sorry for any mistakes, I write from phone.
R37uy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is absolutely the best reborn story on . I read ALNM in two days. Not because it's short (it's not), but because of the ideas you put into it. I really love long story's, and add my favorite subject (rebirth) on fanfiction, and you get this. I really liked your Pokemon choice for Angela, mostly because Eevee is in my top 5 favorite Pokemon. ALNM has put umbreon at the top of my favorite pokemon list.

SOASN is a great sequel to the first story. At first, I didn't think making Angela human would work out, but somehow you changed my mind. I really love how you brought back Lisa, while at the same time, finding a perfect oppourtunity to make fun of her. She used to be a (so called) beautiful young woman who ate luxorious meals, all three meals a day. She gets shot and killed, now she's reborn into the body of a 500-pound newborn, green rock-skinned lizard, who eats dirt, all three meals, every day. She had it coming. As for Micheal, I believe he will either survive, after a big rescue from Angela after she kills somebody (it's going to happen), and gets him an antidote, but that would mean Desiree or Virgil would die. I vote Desiree! Charlotte is in the clear because of the "flash-forward" where Charlotte comes to Angela's house to talk about her events with suicune.

Well, on to the main subject. Your story's (ALNM & SOASN) have encouraged me to write my own rebirth story. I plan to use some of your concepts, such as: lock eyes death vision. I will make the character an Eevee, not because you did, but because of the evolution possibilitys.
I have one in mind, but that could always change, so I'm not saying. I'll use the concept of him/her hatching to his/her friend, and going on a journey through a region. I think it will be Unova. Thanks for the great story and I hope you work things out with your mom. Can't wait for next update.
R37uy
Throthgar chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
Has anyone told you that you need to check your grammar, I mean no offense, but all the chapters in this story I've read so far are littered with errors and typos. I would suggest you get some beta readers to help with these errors.
Lixie Lorn chapter 89 . 8/13/2014
I hope things get better for you soon. (offers a hug)
not ur blog chapter 89 . 8/9/2014
This site's for stories, not non-story chapters.

This isn't a blog.

There is a profile for that.

Bumping your story up like that only comes out as a desperate cry for attention. Bumping the story up needlessly also bumps off other stories that tries to get attention. Do you feel good about this?

It is sad to hear you have problem in real life, but again, there is profile for that.

Final warning.
WhitheringRoses chapter 89 . 8/3/2014
Aw - I'm so sorry :( But congratulations! Glad to hear from you - can't wait for the next update! .
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 89 . 8/3/2014
I hope your mother is ok. I recently lost my mom this year to sickness, so take your time. Your family is more important.
ChristianDragon chapter 87 . 8/1/2014
Interesting. There’s a new player on the field, so-to-speak, who’s neither with the Legendaries nor with the Titans. The question remains though: who is this mysterious being and what intentions does he/she hold? Whatever the case, it doesn’t seem like this being wants anything to do with either party, yet he/she’s already gotten itself involved with Mew. I wonder if we’ll get to see this mysterious being at some point. As for Mew, I question as to why she would want Angela to fail at saving everyone. It’s obvious Mew’s pulling the strings at this point, including wanting the resurrection of Not Milotic. But why? What purpose would she have for wanting to revive her if that is the case? What does Mew gain from all this? I’d like to go charging in and demanding answers from both the legendareis and the Titans.

Virgil and Charolette’s battle was completely comedic to read! Poor Charolette had to take charge of everything. Darheel’s crazy, Virgil just stands around doing nothing, and Nemuri just sits around enjoying the pain inflicted upon others. What kind of messed-up team is this? I love it! And I love Nemuri! Especially now that he’s evolved. Now he has more firepower to take down opponents more easily and possibly even kill them if he wanted to which I’m sure he will.

Moving on to the other battle raging on, I can say for certain that I do not like Travis. But then again I don’t like any of the Tabernacle freaks. Travis is too sweary and way too cocky for his own good. I actually won’t mind if he dies. He may prove more than a challenge though seeing as how he has military might to back him up. I do hate to say it, but Angela may not win this battle for once, or at least come close not to winning.
WhitheringRoses chapter 88 . 7/21/2014
I miss the updates on this story .. I hope you can continue, still, srgeman. Aughh and the story was going so well :'c And I am completely, 100% okay with these short chapters, as long as you can continue at some point... hope things are okay over there, since you said you had some personal issues last time. It'd be fabulous to hear from you soon, cause it's been a while! c: ?
renathemew chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Uh-huh, she's still after Angela, and she as a group of people to do her bidding... *rolls eyes* This'll be fun for Angela and Michael.
renathemew chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
She can still understand pokemon, and when speaking to them, speaks in Umbreon... I'm reminded of another fanfiction suddenly, but the main character is slowly turning into an Umbreon due to having been forcibly injected with a man-made virus. Also, Tagger's heir!? Serpent in the sun!? Angela and the others may want to hurry and find Christina, before it's too late!
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »