Reviews for The Days We Made
Amaya Kobayoshi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it!3
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was very beautifully written. I really enjoyed it and was able to visualize everything that happened.
Melissa986 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Love this couple, great story. I really liked the way you wrote it and how you portrayed both characters.
Mary-goround chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great story! I love this kind of Karin and her relationship with Toushirou. :D
altomoderate chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Okay, this is seriously good. Shame on me for not reading this story before.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I should have read this a long, long time ago.

It's brilliant, spot on. Your characterisations are great. I loved the cake stealing Ichigo and the noisy Isshin (though still curious what he has against Byakuya)

also the line 'He had about as much experience exploring his feelings as a Menos Grande' made me laugh very loudly. xD

And the ending was poetic ; )

So, do you have MSN, because I need to kidnap you into my writing crew. :D
penholder4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow this was amazingly cute. :)
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Absloutely love this. It's sweet but not so sweet that it'll encourage my already extremely sick stomach to throw up again.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
beautiful
AnuHit chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
aww so sweet X3 I love it ALL THE WAY!
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
is this the end? or will it go on?
inkjacque chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I have to say I really enjoyed this long one shot. It was marvelously entertaining to me and I was not once bored at any part. Thank you for sharing :}
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow... Just, wow... This is some of the most well written one shot that I have read in a while now. It was well constructed and flowed nicely. Plus, the choice of words was wonderful as well as the descriptions you made. Overall, it was just lovely!
Brobdingnagian Pseudonym chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
beautiful simply beautiful
oOoHKoOo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. That was just amazing. There was so much emotion in only one chapter! I definitely loved this story. One of the best one shot I ever read. Seriously. Your writing style is incredible!

~HK