Reviews for Discovering the Family Secret
Erwal chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
OMG! This was so much fun to read! I loved it. I think it is still better than what we had in the movie (which was cliché) and it is so interesting to have the truth revealed that way. Now I sort of want a sequel where Joaquin trains and eventually becomes Zorro when his father is too old xD
I really enjoyed those parts in Spanish and it was clever for Alejandro to use Spanish for his son not to recognize his voice. I wonder how Joaquin would feel knowing what happened to his uncle, how Alejandro became Zorro and knowing that his grandfather was Zorro too. He probably would jump out of joy .
This was a great story! I am happy i read it.
RebelRiotxo chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Hello there:) First, I'd love to thank you for even writing anything on this amazing family. You're doing such an amazing job. But, I did get mildly confused when Elena asks Joaquin and Alejandro if Joaquin helped Alejandro fight "Cortez". Cortez was the man who was killed in the middle-ish of the Legend of Zorro. The man who killed Cortez is McGivens (The one with the cross on his face). I hoped this helped and can't wait for more of your stories!
xo, RebelRiot
IHeartStories chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I loved every bit of it, I couldn't even stop to review for the last few chapters. There isn't that many tales out there in dedication to Mask/Legend of Zorro movies. And this is one of the best I have read.
Guest1846 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
How can you not have reviews for this? It's so good, I have to rewatch this movie to remember this scene. And yes, the translations aren't really right. But I'm a bit too lazy to correct them tonight.