Reviews for Haunted
Jay chapter 31 . 8/1/2016
Perfect ending to a great story. Took awhile to get through it, but I'm glad I did.
Jay chapter 30 . 8/1/2016
"thanks to my sons" apostrophe.
"his enemies hands." Apostrophe.
I really enjoyed the darker side of Kagome taking pleasure in purifying him bit by bit. I was slightly worried her enjoyment may taint the jewel a bit, but he deserved it. This was a great chapter. She just added two people to the clan though when she goes to be presented.
Jay chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
It's quickly coming to an end, but it's getting really good. Glad we didn't have to wait another chapter for the battle to start. I love watching Naraku lose.
Jay chapter 28 . 7/31/2016
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to see Izayoi's & Kagome's plan in action.
Jay chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
"want to hink about" Think.
" forward." Let's " Placement of the quotation mark.
Good chapter. Looking forward to seeing what Kagome realized.
Jay chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
I liked this chapter & I'm glad her mama pointed out that she should live long enough to see them again. I've read plenty of stories where they're scared of the well closing, but nobody ever mentions that & it's frustratingly obvious. I almost hope they can find a way to stop Naraku from getting his father in the first place now that they know his plans. If he were to be alive again after the shards were removed, how would that work with his life bond?
Jay chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
That was a very sweet ending.
Jay chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
To be honest, it felt like this was mostly a filler chapter. It was still good though.
Jay chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Kinda looking forward to a fight between the boys & their father. I'm trying to figure out your motive behind having Sango sick for so long.
Jay chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
I think this chapter was one of my favorites. It had a little humor, it had sadness, & it had a little shock value. I was surprised how quickly Inu realized his mistake about stopping Kagome when Sess called him on it. Great chapter!
Jay chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
This was a good chapter. I think you did fine with their beliefs. I've seen the wheel of life several times over the years & I like that you mentioned it in yours.
Jay chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
After she sent Kichiro on, I was waiting for her to collapse in exhaustion. Really wonderful chapter!
Jay chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
I think this was a good chapter for insight on Sesshomaru. I can't even begin to imagine Kagome's horror at what happened to Kichiro.
Jay chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
A little too late, but I'm glad she got to talk to Koga. Seriously though, I'm expecting her to run into some of his pack & I can just imagine that going smooth.
Jay chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
I thought it was great that the sisters were able to get the closure they had been missing. I liked how Kaede described Kagome.